Contemporary B2B sales and marketing teams understand that while accounts buy, it’s people who ultimately decide. And only ZoomInfo offers the best B2B intelligence for both.
ZoomInfo’s potent combination of prospecting data and company insights integrate directly into popular marketing applications and channels keeping incoming and existing data up to date. The end result helps Marketing teams establish and stay connected to an ever-changing addressable market, and engage the right buyer, at the right time, with the right message.
As such, popular review publication, G2, classifies ZoomInfo in two distinct categories, Marketing Intelligence software and Sales Intelligence software.
G2 defines the category of Marketing Intelligence Software as the following:
“Marketing account intelligence software compiles insightful prospect data to help marketers develop a list of accounts that fit a user’s ideal customer profile.”
To qualify for inclusion in the Marketing Account Intelligence category, a product must:
- Collect target account data from external sources on a more granular level than contact information
- Score or rank leads to better connect marketers with prospective accounts
- Integrate with a product that can manage data profiles or have that capability itself
Meanwhile, to qualify for inclusion in the Sales Intelligence category, a solution must:
- Provide information and insights about prospects, which can be combined with business data generated by companies
- Include functionality to perform activities to search company lists, identify potential customers based on custom criteria, and use contact information to approach them
- Integrate with sales and marketing software, as well as analytics, business intelligence, or data management solutions