Because all B2B strategies begin with accurate data.
As the landscape of emerging technologies, services and channels of engagement expands, B2B organizations are still playing catch up. What’s the problem?
More than ever, a successful go-to-market strategy starts with aligned business goals and an accurate marketing database. Yet, too often, an overinvestment in applications and services is doomed from the outset due to inadequate data management practices. In their annual survey, DemandGen Report reveals findings that highlight how:
- Data stewardship is crucial to data strategy processes
- Third-party data is developing into validation
- Building data processes is done with AI, intent, and natural language learning
Did you know? Only 16% of marketers say that they have a strong data acquisition strategy.
It comes to no surprise that this exclusive research from DemandGen Report also found 75% of organizations say that they could improve their data strategy. Download the full report to understanding steps forward-thinking organizations are taking to tackle data quality:
- Requirements gathering for maintaining customer and prospect data data at the highest quality with minimal resources
- New trends and priorities for managing intent and engagement data;
- Third-party partnerships and resource planning
- How Databank IMX used ZoomInfo to consolidate five disparate databases into a single source of truth