Banking · Texas, United States · 1,000 Employees
Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Lake Jackson, Texas, TDECU is a credit union with 40 branch offices throughout Texas.
View Company Info for Free
Who is TDECU
Top Competitors of TDECU
TDECU Org Chart
TDECU Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
TDECU Wealth Advisors
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
TDECU News & Media
- TDECU Win Is the First for Agency Under Newly Named Leadership LOUISVILLE, Ky., June 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Doe-Anderson, the oldest independent ad agency in the U.S. – partnered with storied brands such as Maker's Mark and Carrier – has been selected to serve the marketing needs of...
- The credit union’s board of directors unanimously elected David Sikora as its chairman, the first change in the leadership position in a decade. He succeeds Richard “Dick” Smith, who remains
- The University of Houston and the Texas Dow Employees Credit Union (TDECU) have announced that naming rights to TDECU stadium have been extended through at least 2034.
- The president and CEO of TDECU, who is a Houston resident, has been promoted to a two-star major general in the United States Army.
- As the University of Houston Football program prepares for the 2021 season, fans will experience a number of new and exciting gameday elements in and around TDECU
Frequently Asked Questions regarding TDECU
Founded in 1954 and headquartered in Lake Jackson, Texas, TDECU is a credit union with 40 branch offices throughout Texas....