Telecommunications · Georgia, United States · 166 Employees
Established in 2017, Point Broadband offers fast, reliable Internet and phone service to residential and business customers in select areas of rural and suburban America.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Point Broadband
Top Competitors of Point Broadband
Point Broadband Org Chart
Point Broadband Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Jul 18, 2022
New Frontiers Solutions
Jun 18, 2021
Apr 10, 2017
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Point Broadband Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Point Broadband News & Media
- Ropes & Gray advised Berkshire Partners in its investment in Point Broadband, a provider of fiber-based broadband solutions to small town USA... Read More The post Ropes & Gray Advises Berkshire Partners In Investment In Point Broadband appeared first on citybiz.
- Point Broadband is backed by GTCR, which made an investment in the business in 2021. The post Berkshire invests in internet services provider Point Broadband appeared first on PE Hub.
- OPELIKA, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Point Broadband Fiber Holding, LLC (“the Company”), a provider of high speed fiber-to-the-premise internet services to residential and business customers in select small town and rural markets in the United States, today announced it will receive a significant growth investment from funds affiliated with Berkshire Partners, a leading private investment firm with deep experience in digital infrastructure. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Foun
- With the opening of a new location in this community’s historic downtown district, Dan Sullivan hopes the Danish Festival City will welcome new fiber internet services with open arms. As the general manager of Point Broadband Michigan, Sullivan celebrated the company’s new office at 305 S. Lafayette St. by cutting a ceremonial ribbon on April 20 while joined by staff, city officials and other members of the community.
- WEST POINT, Ga. and CHICAGO, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Point Broadband, LLC ("Point Broadband", "Point", or the "Company") announced today that it has agreed to receive a strategic investment from funds affiliated with GTCR LLC ("GTCR"), a leading private equity firm. The financial...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Point Broadband
Established in 2017, Point Broadband offers fast, reliable Internet and phone service to residential and business customers in select areas of rural and suburban America....