Retail · Brazil · 40,000 Employees
Magazine Luiza S.A. engages in the retail sale of consumer goods. It operates through Retail, Financial Operations, Insurance Operations, and Other Services segments. It sells technology products, appliances, electronics, telephony, furniture, gifts, and toys. Thecompany also grants credit and provides extended warranties for its products. In addition, it is involved in the provision of consumer financing and consortium services for the purchase of vehicles, motorcycles, home appliances, and real estate properties; and e-commerce of perfumes, cosmetics, sports, and fashion products. Further, the company provides integration, logistics, and technological solutions; and manages relation between merchants and marketplaces. It owns 1,481 stores and 26 distribution centers. The company was founded in 1957 and is headquartered in Franca, Brazil. Magazine Luiza S.A. is a subsidiary of LTD Administração e Participação S.A.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Magazine Luiza
Magazine Luiza Org Chart
Magazine Luiza Email Formats
Magazine Luiza uses at least 5 email formats with first_last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Magazine Luiza Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + last||JSmith@magazineluiza.com.br|
|first + last||JohnSmith@magazineluiza.com.br|
Get Verified Emails
Magazine Luiza Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Magazine Luiza Tech Stack
Magazine Luiza News & Media
- Magazine Luiza S.A. (OTCPK:MGLUY) Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2023 7:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsFrederico Trajano – Chief Executive...
- Magazine Luzia S.A. (OTCPK:MGLUY) Q2 2023 Results Conference Call August 15, 2023 8:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsFred Trajano - Chief Executive OfficerBeto Bellissimo - Chief Financial...
- Vinson & Elkins LLP in New York and Washington, DC and Machado Meyer Advogados in São Paulo have helped the insurance division of BNP Paribas buy out Brazilian retailer Magazine Luiza from the companies’ insurance joint venture, a deal worth 1 billion reais (US$201 million).
- Magazine Luiza S.A. (OTCPK:MGLUY) Q1 2023 Earnings Conference Call May 16, 2023 10:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsFred Trajano – Chief Executive OfficerRoberto Bellissimo – Chief Financial...
- Magazine Luiza SA (OTCPK:MGLUY) Q4 2022 Earnings Conference Call March 10, 2023 10:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsFred Trajano - CEORoberto Bellissimo - CFOVanessa Rossini - IRFabricio Garcia...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Magazine Luiza
Magazine Luiza S.A. engages in the retail sale of consumer goods. It operates through Retail, Financial Operations, Insurance Operations, and Other Services segments. It sells technology products, appliances, electronics, telephony, furniture, gifts, and toys. The company also grants credit and provides extended warranties for its products. In addi...