Reliance Jio Infocomm
Telecommunications · India · 430 Employees
Jio Fiber operates a national LTE network across telecom circles. Jio Fiber is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Reliance Jio Infocomm
Reliance Jio Infocomm Org Chart
Reliance Jio Infocomm Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
May 14, 2018
Jul 28, 2016
Dec 01, 2015
May 22, 2014
Mar 02, 2014
Jul 29, 2013
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Reliance Jio Infocomm Tech Stack
Reliance Jio Infocomm News & Media
- Deependra Chetri joins Reliance Jio as State Head of Corp Comm
- Global investment firm KKR is set to raise its stake in Reliance Retail Ventures Ltd (RRVL) from 1.17% to 1.42% by infusing ₹2,069 crore through an affiliate.
- Radisys, a Hillsboro, OR-based subsidiary of Jio Platforms Limited and a global provider of open telecom solutions, acquired Mimosa Networks, a Santa Clara, CA-based provider of connectivity products, from Airspan Networks Holdings Inc (NYSE American: MIMO). The amount of the deal was not disclosed. With the acquisition, Radisys expand its offerings. Mimosa has become a […] The post Radisys Acquires Mimosa Networks appeared first on FinSMEs.
- In March this year, the Nasdaq-listed Airspan Networks and Radisys had signed an agreement under which Radisys will acquire Mimosa Networks for $60 million on a debt-free, cash-free basis.
- Jio Platforms' subsidiary Radisys Corp. on Friday announced that it has completed the acquisition of Mimosa Networks, Inc. from Airspan Networks Holdings Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Reliance Jio Infocomm
Jio Fiber operates a national LTE network across telecom circles. Jio Fiber is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms....