Electricity, Oil & Gas · Mississippi, United States · 3,000 Employees
Ergon, founded in 1954 and headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, manufactures and markets products for the petroleum industry. The Company offers crude oil processing, naphthenic and paraffinic specialty oils, road maintenance, and asphalt products and machineries,
View Company Info for Free
Who is Ergon
Top Competitors of Ergon
Ergon Org Chart
Ergon Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Apr 05, 2018
SemMaterials México S de RL de CV
Sep 15, 2013
Jun 06, 2012
Blueknight Energy Partners
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Ergon Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Ergon News & Media
- The acquisition was made via Ergon Capital Partners V SCSp.
- Ergon closes Capital Partners Fund at €800m Submitted 12/05/2022 - 11:46am Ergon Capital Partners (Ergon), a mid-market investor in Europe, has made the final closing of Ergon Capital Partners V, SCSp (ECP V) with capital commitments of €800 million, significantly exceeding its target and initial hard cap of €750 million. This closing brings Ergon’s total assets under management to €2.5 billion. ECP V benefited from significant demand from existing Limited Partners, supported by a near
- TULSA, Okla., April 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Blueknight Energy Partners, L.P. (“Blueknight” or the “Partnership”) (Nasdaq: BKEP and BKEPP) today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement and plan of merger (“Merger Agreement”) pursuant to which an affiliate of Ergon, Inc. (“Ergon”) would acquire all of the outstanding common and preferred units of the Partnership not already owned by Ergon and its affiliates (the “Public Common Units” and “Public Preferred Units”). The agreem
- JACKSON, Miss.—Ergon will offer insights into the rubber process oils landscape during a presentation at the International Elastomer Conference, to be held in Cleveland Oct. 8-10.
- JACKSON, Miss.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ergon, Inc., announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Ergon Chemicals, LLC, completed the purchase of Resinall Corp, Resinall Mississippi Inc., Industrial Transport Inc., and Resinall QALICB, LLC, (Resinall) on August 1, 2018. Resinall is a manufacturer of thermoplastic resins and polymers with manufacturing facilities in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, and Severn, North Carolina. This acquisition moves Ergon into the specialty chemicals market, building upon the c
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Ergon
Ergon, founded in 1954 and headquartered in Jackson, Mississippi, manufactures and markets products for the petroleum industry. The Company offers crude oil processing, naphthenic and paraffinic specialty oils, road maintenance, and asphalt products and machineries,...