Energy, Utilities & Waste · Texas, United States · 49,500 Employees
Waste Management, Inc. is a holding company, and all operations are conducted by its subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries are operated and managed locally and focus on providing services in distinct geographic areas. Through our subsidiaries, we are North Americas leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions, providing services throughout the United States (U.S.) and Canada. We partner with our residential, commercial, industrial and municipal customers and the communities we serve to manage and reduce waste at each stage from collection to disposal, while recovering valuable resources and creating clean, renewable energy.
View Company Info for Free
Who is WM
Top Competitors of WM
WM Org Chart
WM Email Formats
WM uses at least 5 email formats with first initials + last (ex. ) being used of the time
|WM Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + last||JSmith@wm.com|
|first initials + last initials||JSmith@wm.com|
|first + last||JohnSmith@wm.com|
Get Verified Emails
WM Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
New Milford Connecticut Farms
Jul 15, 2021
Jul 31, 2017
Jul 31, 2017
Construction Waste Services
Jul 31, 2017
All Star Waste Systems
Jun 03, 2017
Accurate Waste Systems
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
WM News & Media
- Local 731 Wins Agreement at WMI, Bargaining Continues for 2,500 More Waste Workers CHICAGO, Sept. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Members of Teamsters Local 731 at Waste Management, Inc. (WMI) in Chicago have voted by an overwhelming 2-1 margin for a strong new contract. The five-year agreement...
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $WM--WM (NYSE: WM) announced that it will release third quarter financial results after the close of the market on Tuesday, October 24, 2023 and host its investor conference call Wednesday, October 25 at 10 a.m. ET. Listeners can access a live audio webcast of the conference call by visiting investors.wm.com and selecting “Events & Presentations” from the website menu. A replay of the audio webcast will be available at the same location following
- -- E-waste management company Eco Recycling has secured financial support of 60 million Indian rupees from Technology Development Board for its Recycling on WheelsSmartER initiative. Recycling on...
- Readers hoping to buy Waste Management, Inc. ( NYSE:WM ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--WM (NYSE: WM) today announced the declaration of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.70 per share payable Sept. 22, 2023, to stockholders of record on Sept. 8, 2023. ABOUT WM WM (WM.com) is North America's leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions. Previously known as Waste Management and based in Houston, Texas, WM is driven by commitments to put people first and achieve success with integrity. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides collection, re
Frequently Asked Questions regarding WM
Waste Management, Inc. is a holding company, and all operations are conducted by its subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries are operated and managed locally and focus on providing services in distinct geographic areas. Through our subsidiaries, we are North Americas leading provider of comprehensive environmental solutions, providing services throughout th...