The Florida Bar
Membership Organizations · Florida, United States · 377 Employees
The Florida Bar is the integrated bar association for the state of Florida. It is the third largest such bar in the United States. As elsewhere in the United States, persons seeking admission to the bar must pass a moral character screening, in this case administered by the Florida Board of Bar Examiners. Admission to the Bar includes passing a background investigation, the Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination, and the bar exam, which tests both the common law through the Multistate Bar Examination and Florida law through written state essays and state-specific multiple-choice questions. The Florida Bar's headquarters building and annex are located in Tallahassee, three blocks from the Florida State Capitol.
View Company Info for Free
Who is The Florida Bar
Top Competitors of The Florida Bar
The Florida Bar Org Chart
The Florida Bar Company Metrics
Feb 20, 2012
Jaramillo & Blaya
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
The Florida Bar News & Media
- The Florida Bar introduces Nota trust accounting software, offering revolutionary legal tech for members, and it's free. FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, USA, September 19, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Florida's legal technology landscape witnessed a …
- WMU-Cooley Law School’s Tampa Bay campus welcomed its newest student class, Rooney Class, as the law school kicked off the 2023-2024 school year in late August.
- Fifty years after adopting its current name, Jacksonville Area Legal Aid is updating its branding with the release of its 2022 annual report, the first document to bear JALA’s new logo. Titled “Housing Takes Center Stage,” the report shines a spotlight on JALA’s work to prevent unlawful evictions and foreclosures, ensure fair housing laws are enforced, and resolve other landlord-tenant issues. Out of 6,724 cases JALA handled in 2022, JALA closed 2,618 housing cases, representing
- [caption id="attachment_491654" align="alignleft" width="150"] Bar Seal[/caption] The Florida Bar Board of Governors is seeking applicants for the following vacancies to be filled during its December meeting. Eleventh Circuit Judicial Conference (Middle District): One attorney delegate to represent the Middle District of Florida, to serve a four-year term commencing January 1, 2024. The biennial conference consists of educational opportunities and meetings (by state) on matters of mutual concern
- A University of Florida Law professor urged the Bar’s new special committee on artificial intelligence not to focus only on the potential pitfalls. At the first meeting of the Special Committee on AI Tools & Resources, Prof. William Hamilton said the panel needs to act quickly to establish guardrails. “There’s going to be tremendous temptation as AI develops for attorneys to engage in shortcuts, very high-risk shortcuts,” Hamilton warned. “We’ve really got to jump on
Frequently Asked Questions regarding The Florida Bar
The Florida Bar is the integrated bar association for the state of Florida. It is the third largest such bar in the United States. As elsewhere in the United States, persons seeking admission to the bar must pass a moral character screening, in this case administered by the Florida Board of Bar Examiners. Admission to the Bar includes passing a bac...