Elderly Care Services · District of Columbia, United States · 72 Employees
The Arc of DC promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community. We envision a world where everyone is respected for their capabilities, can freely exercise their rights, and has fully inclusive opportunities to live their lives and contribute to the betterment of society.
View Company Info for Free
Who is The Arc
Top Competitors of The Arc
The Arc Org Chart
Chief Executive Officer
The Arc Email Formats
The Arc uses at least 5 email formats with first initials + last (ex. ) being used of the time
|The Arc Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + last||JSmith@thearcofpgc.org|
|first initials + last||JSmith@thearcoftheozarks.org|
|first initials + last||JSmith@arcnc.org|
|last initials + first||SJohn@arcnc.org|
Get Verified Emails
The Arc Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Georgia Arc Network, Inc., The
Jul 15, 2021
Nov 21, 2009
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
The Arc News & Media
- New Officers Also Named During Annual Meeting Erik Daly, Director of Business Development at BDO USA, LLP, has been reelected... Read More The post Erik Daly Reelected President of The Arc Baltimore’s Board of Directors appeared first on citybiz.
- Joan Twining, Executive Director of the Rose of Sharon Equestrian School, is the recipient of a Special Appreciation Award from... Read More The post The Arc Baltimore Honors Joan Twining appeared first on citybiz.
- ARC’s Industrial Digital Transformation Top 25 report highlights companies that are successfully integrating digital technology into all areas of business, and with it focus on becoming a Digital First company, L’Oréal has a place in the Top 25.
- In the face of rising inflationary pressures, aggressive interest rate hikes, and increasing recession fears, the major stock market indices have witnessed major sell-offs over the past couple of months....
- Arc, the full-service finance platform for software startups, today announced the launch of the Default Alive Coalition. Launched in partnership with
Frequently Asked Questions regarding The Arc
The Arc of DC promotes and protects the human rights of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and actively supports their full inclusion and participation in the community. We envision a world where everyone is respected for their capabilities, can freely exercise their rights, and has fully inclusive opportunities to live their l...