Finance · New York, United States · 3,600 Employees
StoneX (formerly known as INTL FCStone) is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations, traders and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and executionservices, high-touch service and deep expertise. We provide institutional access to 39 derivatives exchanges, 175 foreign exchange markets, nearly every global securities marketplace and a number of bilateral liquidity venues, as well as retail market access via FOREX.com and City Index, among other platforms. We deliver this access with support throughout the entire lifecycle of a trade from consulting and boots-on-the-ground intelligence, to best execution, to post-trade clearing, custody and settlement. In these ways, StoneX enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business, trading and investment goals through one trusted partner.
View Company Info for Free
Who is StoneX
Top Competitors of StoneX
StoneX Org Chart
StoneX Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Sep 03, 2020
Yorvik Partners LLP
Jan 11, 2019
Feb 28, 2018
Aug 19, 2017
Dec 02, 2015
GFT Global Markets Asia
Jul 21, 2015
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
StoneX News & Media
- On September 20, 2023, Philip Smith, CEO of a subsidiary entity of StoneX Group Inc (NASDAQ:SNEX), sold 3,000 shares of the company.
- On September 15, 2023, Charles Lyon, President and CEO of a subsidiary of StoneX Group Inc (NASDAQ:SNEX), sold 10,000 shares of the company.
- StoneX Group Inc (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:SNEX) Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call August 3, 2023 9:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsBill Dunaway - Chief Financial OfficerSean O'Connor - Chief Executive...
- You may think you know all of the big, powerful, multinational companies, from Walmart to Apple to Amazon. But you might be surprised at how many companies with tens of billions in annual revenue...
- While StoneX Group Inc. ( NASDAQ:SNEX ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had particularly...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding StoneX
StoneX (formerly known as INTL FCStone) is an institutional-grade financial services network that connects companies, organizations, traders and investors to the global markets ecosystem through a unique blend of digital platforms, end-to-end clearing and execution services, high-touch service and deep expertise. We provide institutional access to...