Finance · Pennsylvania, United States · 120 Employees
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, Spring EQ is a national home equity lender that originates from second mortgages through direct-to-consumer and third-party origination channels. Providing home equity lending for borrowers, lender partners, and financial institutions.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Spring EQ
Top Competitors of Spring EQ
Spring EQ Org Chart
Spring EQ Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Spring EQ Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Spring EQ News & Media
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Saluda Grade announced a successful exit for Spring EQ in Saluda Grade Ventures (SGV), its growth equity investment management business.
- The provider of home-equity loan products will partner with Cerberus Residential Opportunities, an affiliate of the capital management firm, with CEO Jerry Schiano at the helm.
- Spring EQ founder and CEO Jerry Schiano, alongside the current management team, will continue to lead Spring EQ following the completion of the transaction. The post Cerberus to acquire home equity lender Spring EQ appeared first on PE Hub.
- PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spring EQ, a leading provider of home equity financing solutions, announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement to be acquired by an affiliate of Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. (“Cerberus”), a global leader in alternative investing. Spring EQ is a highly rated and fast-growing home equity lender in the United States with a customer-focused salesforce and national network of experienced brokers and partners. Since its founding in 2016, the comp
- Move will allow company to "evolve collaborative work environment," says CEO
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Spring EQ
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania, Spring EQ is a national home equity lender that originates from second mortgages through direct-to-consumer and third-party origination channels. Providing home equity lending for borrowers, lender partners, and financial institutions....