Non-Profit & Charitable Organizations · North Carolina, United States · 2,526 Employees
View Company Info for Free
Who is Samaritan's Purse
Samaritan's Purse is an international non-profit religious organization which provides aid to individuals and communities around the world. They are a non-denominational evangelical Christian group, and their services include a variety of spiritual and physical aid and crisis response for those in need. Some of their ministry projects include Operation Christmas Child, the Children's Heart Project, World Medical Mission, international crisis and disaster response, women's and children's programs, water and hygiene projects, and more. The organization was founded in 1970 and their world headquarters is located in Boone, North Carolina.Popular SearchesSamaritan's PurseSamaritans PurseOperation Christmas ChildSamaritanspurseSamaritan's Purse International LtdSIC Code 83,839NAICS Code 62,624
Samaritan's Purse Org Chart
Similar Companies to Samaritan's Purse
Samaritan's Purse Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 18, 2022
Blomeley Insurance Group
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Samaritan's Purse Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Samaritan's Purse News & Media
- Samaritan’s Purse has been serving residents of Claremont, North Carolina, where an EF-1 tornado tore a nine-mile path through Catawba County communities in early January.
- International Christian Relief Organization Providing Life-Saving Medical Support, Trauma Supplies, and Food Relief to War-torn Israel BOONE, N.C., Jan. 23, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Franklin Graham, president of Samaritan's Purse, dedicated 14 new ambulances in Israel, which are being...
- Organization: Samaritan's Purse Closing date: 1 Mar 2024 We are hiring a Food Assistance Program Manager to provide coordination and management of all food assistance activities in an International Undisclosed location. Use your experience and leadership ability to lead programmatic and financial aspects of our program in the area. In this role you will guide, train, direct, and support project staff in implementing food assistance while also assessing our progress and success. We want to
- Country: Ukraine Organization: Samaritan's Purse Closing date: 11 Mar 2024 Get Involved! Are you seeking a career in which your days will be centered on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and a call to action: a call resounding from many men, women, and children in need? As we continue to respond to those who have been devastated by the war in Ukraine, Samaritan’s Purse is setting up an international field office to sustain long-term assistance.
- BOONE, N.C., Jan. 12, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Tomorrow, Samaritan's Purse will airlift 1,000 Advanced Trauma Life Support kits to Israel on its 757 cargo plane. Each kit is specially packed with more than 70 life-saving medical supplies—including a tourniquet, chest tube kit, suture kit, and...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Samaritan's Purse
Samaritan's Purse is an international non-profit religious organization which provides aid to individuals and communities around the world. They are a non-denominational evangelical Christian group, and their services include a variety of spiritual and physical aid and crisis response for those in need. Some of their ministry projects include Opera...