Rush Street Gaming
Gambling & Gaming · Illinois, United States · 5,000 Employees
Rush Street Gaming, LLC operates casinos in the United States. The companys facilities include slot and table games, and restaurants. It operates properties in Des Plaines, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Schenectady. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Rush Street Gaming
Top Competitors of Rush Street Gaming
Rush Street Gaming Org Chart
Rush Street Gaming Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 18, 2022
Rivers Casino Philadelphia
Jul 15, 2021
Jul 15, 2021
Sep 29, 2019
Rivers Casino Sportsbook
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
Rush Street Gaming News & Media
- PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rush Street Gaming announced today that casino industry veteran Eric Althaus has been promoted from assistant general manager to general manager at Rivers Casino Philadelphia, effective immediately. Prior to being named assistant general manager in 2022, Althaus served as vice president of gaming at Rivers Casino Philadelphia, overseeing all gaming operations, including the recent first-in-Philly launch of Pulse Arena. “Eric’s leadership and familiarity with River
- CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--If cold temps and wintery weather have you feeling blue, we’ve got good news … Rush Rewards Members can take a vacation at sea with MSC Cruises! Rush Street Gaming and Rivers Casino announced a partnership today with the cruise line that grants Rush Reward Members at all Rivers Casino locations an annual cruise benefit that applies to most of the company’s sailings worldwide. MSC Cruises is the world’s third largest and fastest-growing cruise
- LAS VEGAS, Dec. 13, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- OPTX, a Las Vegas-based tech company focused on bringing all of a casino's data sources into a single platform and transforming it into real-time insights and action for casino operators, is proud to announce a three-year partnership with Rush...
- CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rush Street Gaming announced today that human resources executive Dawn Reynolds Pettit has joined its corporate team as senior vice president of human resources. Reynolds Pettit is a 20-plus-year casino veteran and human resources industry leader. Reynolds Pettit most recently served as regional vice president of human resources for Hard Rock Casino, overseeing multiple properties in states including Virginia, Illinois and Indiana. Previously, she was regional vice pre
- Rush Street Gaming continues its growth mission by promoting long-time workers, Bill Keena and Marc Arndt, as the company’s new COO and CFO.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Rush Street Gaming
Rush Street Gaming, LLC operates casinos in the United States. The companys facilities include slot and table games, and restaurants. It operates properties in Des Plaines, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Schenectady. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Chicago, Illinois....