Finance · New York, United States · 250 Employees
Quontic Bank provides personal and business banking services. It offers checking accounts, such as personal checking, interest checking, regular personal money market, premium money market, small business checking, business money market checking, IOLA (lawyer) money market checking, master escrow, and community-related checking accounts; and regular statement savings, passbook statement savings, junior statement savings, certificates of deposit, IRA certificate of deposit, business savings, and attorney escrow savings accounts. The company also offers home mortgage loan products, including financing for primary residences, second or vacation homes, and investment properties; conventional, jumbo, and super-jumbo loans; condo and coop specialists; purchase and refinance loans; government/FHA loans; and fixed or adjustable-rate mortgages. In addition, it offers commercial and multi-family mortgages. Quontic Bank was founded in 2005 and is based in Astoria, New York.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Quontic Bank
Quontic Bank Org Chart
Quontic Bank Company Metrics
Apr 10, 2021
Quontic Bank Holdings
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Quontic Bank Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Quontic Bank News & Media
- Digital bank enhances user experience and benefits from Alkami's wide partner network PLANO, Texas, Dec. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) ("Alkami"), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the U.S., announced...
- NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Quontic announced today that Robert G. Russell, Jr. has been appointed President of Quontic, reporting to the Interim CEO and Co-Founder, George Lazaridis, and the institution's Board of Directors. A veteran in the banking industry, Robert was most...
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quontic Bank selects Spiral’s platform to amplify community impact nationwide, streamline donations, and launch a digital Impact Center.
- Our top 10 picks for the best 3-year CD terms in April 2023.
- BankWise Technology, a Saratoga Springs developer of advanced custom programming for banks, announced that it has provided the system development, integration, and support for the nation’s first wearable payment ring launched by the award-winning, digital bank, Quontic.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Quontic Bank
Quontic Bank provides personal and business banking services. It offers checking accounts, such as personal checking, interest checking, regular personal money market, premium money market, small business checking, business money market checking, IOLA (lawyer) money market checking, master escrow, and community-related checking accounts; and regula...