Plastics News - Business Information
Manufacturing · Michigan, United States · 33 Employees
Founded in 1989, Plastics News covers the business of the global plastics industry. It focuses on commercial, financial, legislative and market-related developments worldwide that affect North American plastic product manufacturers and their suppliers and customers.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Plastics News
Top Competitors of Plastics News
Plastics News Org Chart
Plastics News Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 15, 2021
Oct 28, 2018
Lion Holdings Pvt
Jan 18, 2017
Sep 09, 2014
Apr 15, 2014
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
Plastics News News & Media
- The closure of a thermoforming plant in Exeter, Calif., represents the last of five plants acquired by Sonoco Products Co. in a 2017 from Peninsula Packaging.
- ExxonMobil Chemical has added more than 1.5 billion pounds of specialty materials production in Baytown, Texas.
- Automotive suppliers at every tier are playing the waiting game as the United Auto Workers strike unfolds, preparing for potential layoffs should it be a prolonged work stoppage.
- FRX Polymers and global specialty chemicals maker Lanxess A.G. are reviewing a deal under which Lanxess would make and sell FRX's Nofia-brand flame retardants.
- Medical supplier SiO2 Materials Science rapidly expanded in 2020 to help meet the increased demand in medical testing supplies amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The company has since declared bankruptcy and was acquired by Oaktree Capital.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Plastics News
Founded in 1989, Plastics News covers the business of the global plastics industry. It focuses on commercial, financial, legislative and market-related developments worldwide that affect North American plastic product manufacturers and their suppliers and customers....