Energy, Utilities & Waste · Mexico · 123,842 Employees
Founded in 1933, PEMEX specializes in the extraction and distribution of petrochemicals. They provide logistic, carriage, and technical support services for the distribution of natural gases and petrochemicals. This company is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico.
View Company Info for Free
Who is PEMEX
PEMEX Org Chart
PEMEX Email Formats
PEMEX uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|PEMEX Email Formats||Percentage|
|first + last||JohnSmith@pemex.com|
Get Verified Emails
PEMEX Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
PEMEX Tech Stack
PEMEX News & Media
- Mexican state energy company Pemex has received a settlement worth more than $30 million from Vitol, including a $23 million cash payment, over a graft scandal that halted deals with the Swiss-based trader, documents showed and sources with knowledge of the matter confirmed to Reuters.
- (Bloomberg) -- Mexico’s state oil giant Petroleos Mexicanos received 70 billion pesos ($4.2 billion) from the Finance Ministry as the company seeks to pay off mounting debts. Most Read from BloombergSubway Offers Free Sandwiches That Come With a Lifetime CommitmentLargest US Grid Declares Emergency Alert For July 27US 10-Year Yield Hits 4% as BOJ Worry Lifts Yen: Markets WrapFed Raises Interest Rates to 22-Year High, Leaves Door Open for MoreBOJ Loosens Grip on Long-term Yields
- (Bloomberg) -- Petroleos Mexicanos bonds soared, leading gains in emerging markets, as the company and the government signal sovereign support to the driller’s massive debt load. Most Read from BloombergSubway Offers Free Sandwiches That Come With a Lifetime CommitmentFed Raises Interest Rates to 22-Year High, Leaves Door Open for MorePowell Has Stopped Handing Gifts to Wall Street on Fed DayUS Growth Accelerates to 2.4% on Resilient Consumers, CompaniesLargest US Grid Declares Emergency Alert F
- Mexico's state oil company Petroleos Mexicanos will see its crude output reduced by some 100,000 barrels per day (bpd) until the beginning of August after a massive fire on Friday at an offshore platform, a top company source said. The reduced production implies that in total Pemex will lose at least 2 million barrels of crude through the end of July, according to Reuters estimates. Pemex did not immediately reply to a request
- (Bloomberg) -- Petroleos Mexicanos suffered oil production losses equivalent to about a quarter of its total daily output Saturday, following a massive platform explosion the previous day that left at least two people dead.Most Read from BloombergAnt to Buy Back Shares at 70% Lower Valuation Than at IPOCEO Who Grew Up in Poverty Builds Rare $1.4 Billion Fish StartupYellen Had Candid Five-Hour Meeting With China’s He, US SaysStock Market Short Sellers That Helped Fuel This
Frequently Asked Questions regarding PEMEX
Founded in 1933, PEMEX specializes in the extraction and distribution of petrochemicals. They provide logistic, carriage, and technical support services for the distribution of natural gases and petrochemicals. This company is headquartered in Mexico City, Mexico....