Industrial Machinery & Equipment · Japan · 29,882 Employees
NSK manufactured the world's first bearings in Japan in 1916, and has since developed into a global organization researching, designing, and manufacturing Motion & Control™ solutions essential for mobility and industrial applications. In the early 1960s, NSK set its sights outside Japan and has established over 200 business locations in 30 countries, alongside a vast network of joint ventures and partnerships in all corners of the world. Today, NSK is the top supplier of bearings in Japan and is the third largest supplier in the world by market share.
View Company Info for Free
Who is NSK
Top Competitors of NSK
NSK Org Chart
NSK Email Formats
NSK uses at least 5 email formats with first (ex. ) being used of the time
|NSK Email Formats||Percentage|
|last + first initials||SmithJ@nssa.us.nsk.com|
|first initials + last||JSmith@nskinc.com|
|last initials + first initials||SmithJ@nskprecision.com|
Get Verified Emails
NSK Company Metrics
Dec 22, 2017
Unique Property Investment Group
Aug 29, 2015
Apr 07, 2012
Alliance Bearing Repair and Reclamation
Brüel & Kjær Vibro
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
NSK News & Media
- ANN ARBOR, Mich., Aug. 31, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Motion Industries, Inc., a leading distributor of maintenance, repair and operation replacement parts, and a premier provider of industrial technology solutions, named NSK "2022 Supplier of the Year." The award recognizes companies that have...
- Nanoprecise Sci Corp, an Edmonton, Canada-based provider of AI-based condition monitoring & prescriptive maintenance solution, raised $10M in Series B funding. The round was led by Export Development Canada, with participation from Honeywell Ventures, NSK Ltd., and EC Mergers & Acquisitions. The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the international deployment of its […] The post Nanoprecise Sci Corp Raises USD $10M in Series B Funding appeared first on FinSMEs.
- Thyssenkrupp and Japan's NSK are considering forming an automotive joint venture, the German conglomerate said on Thursday, as it continues to explore new ownership models for its key business areas to become leaner. The two companies signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to explore a tie-up between Thyssenkrupp's Automotive Technology division and NSK's steering business, Thyssenkrupp said, adding the goal was to develop an approach for a joint automotive business. Thyssenkrupp Automotive
- Alliance serves major industrial customers in the metals, pulp and paper, power generation and quarrying/mining industries.
- ANN ARBOR, Mich., Jan. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- NSK, a global leader in bearing and linear motion control technology, has expanded its owned bearing services capabilities in the Americas with the acquisition of Alliance Bearing Repair and Reclaim, LLC. "With the Alliance acquisition, we've...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding NSK
NSK manufactured the world's first bearings in Japan in 1916, and has since developed into a global organization researching, designing, and manufacturing Motion & Control™ solutions essential for mobility and industrial applications. In the early 1960s, NSK set its sights outside Japan and has established over 200 business locations in 30 countrie...