MTAR Technologies Private
Industrial Machinery & Equipment · India · 522 Employees
MTAR Technologies Private Ltd is a company that operates in the Machinery industry. It employs 501-1,000 people and has $100M-$250M of revenue. The company is headquartered in Balanagar Township, Telangana, India.
View Company Info for Free
Who is MTAR Technologies Private
MTAR Technologies Private Org Chart
MTAR Technologies Private News & Media
- Street has supposedly liked the stake buy of domestic investor as MTAR Technologies shares jumped more than three per cent to touch the day’s high level of Rs 1958.35 per share on the BSE. Get more Stocks News and Business News on Zee Business.
- Plutus Wealth Management on Monday acquired shares of MTAR Technologies for Rs 247 crore through an open market transaction. MTAR Technologies is a precision engineering solutions company. According to the bulk deal data available with the BSE, Plutus bought 13,15,000 shares of MTAR Technologies. The shares were purchased at an average price of Rs 1,880.02 apiece, taking the transaction value to Rs 247.22 crore. Meanwhile, promoters of MTAR Technologies -- Usha Reddy Chigarapalli, Anitha Reddy
- MTAR has seen a formation of Bearish Belt Hold kind of pattern on the daily charts, with much above average volumes. In previous session, it was down 4 percent.
- MTAR is well-placed to reap the benefits of the government's Make in India push, as it is a leading maker of nuclear, defence and aerospace equipment that justifies the premium listing, Prashanth Tapse of Mehta Equities says.
- You can check the allotment status on either the registrar's website or on the BSE website
Frequently Asked Questions regarding MTAR Technologies Private
MTAR Technologies Private Ltd is a company that operates in the Machinery industry. It employs 501-1,000 people and has $100M-$250M of revenue. The company is headquartered in Balanagar Township, Telangana, India....