KB Securities - Business Information
Business Services · South Korea · 224 Employees
KB Securities Co. Ltd is a company that operates in the Security and Investigations industry. It employs 101-250 people and has $25M-$50M of revenue. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
View Company Info for Free
Who is KB Securities
KB Securities Org Chart
KB Securities Company Metrics
Feb 02, 2016
KB Investment & Securities
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
KB Securities News & Media
- (Bloomberg) -- Lower-rated won corporate notes have lagged the rebound in high-grade peers after South Korea’s credit rout, a trend that may continue on concerns about an economic slowdown.Most Read from BloombergIran Compels Jet to Land, Removes Family of Football Icon Ali DaeiStocks Rise, Currencies Mixed in Cautious Trading: Markets WrapChina to End Quarantines for Inbound Travelers as ‘Covid Zero’ DismantledWorld Economy Is Headed for a Recession in 2023, Researcher SaysElon Musk Warns Again
- Singapore-based private market exchange ADDX has raised approximately $20 million in fresh capital from new and existing shareholders. KB Securities, a subsidiary of Korea’s largest banking group KB Financial Group (KBFG), led this latest investment, which was part of an upsized Pre-Series B round.
- ATLANTA, NEW YORK & HONG KONG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology and market infrastructure, today announced that KB Securities has selected the NYSE FANG+® Daily 2x Leveraged Index (Interest Rate Adjusted Total Return) for its KB Leverage FANG Plus ETN(H). The NYSE FANG+ Daily 2x Leveraged Index (Interest Rate Adjusted TR) delivers a daily return that is approximately twice that of the NYSE FANG+ Index (Total Return) with
- OnePredict, a Seoul, South Korea-based industrial AI-based facility predictive maintenance solution company, raised $25m in Series C funding. Backers included previous investors Stonebridge Capital and Atinum Investment, as well as LB Investment, Korea Development Bank, DAOL Investment, Shinhan Bank, KB Securities, LG Energy Solution, and GS Power. The company intends to use the funds to further […] The post OnePredict Raises $25M in Series C Funding appeared first on FinSMEs.
- PharmCADD, a Busan, South Korea-based Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Physics-based drug discovery company, raised USD 16m in Series B funding. The round, which brought total funding raised to date to USD 22m, was led by strategic investors Huons, Samyang Holdings and SD BIOSENSOR and financial investors KTB Network, Daily Partners, DSC Investment, KDB Capital, Maple […] The post PharmCADD Raises USD16M in Series B Funding appeared first on FinSMEs.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding KB Securities
KB Securities Co. Ltd is a company that operates in the Security and Investigations industry. It employs 101-250 people and has $25M-$50M of revenue. The company is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea....