Accounting Services · Illinois, United States · 9,000 Employees
Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, a provider of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton operates 59 offices, works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Grant Thornton is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Grant Thornton
Top Competitors of Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton Org Chart
Grant Thornton Email Formats
Grant Thornton uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Grant Thornton Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + last||JSmith@grantthornton.com|
Get Verified Emails
Grant Thornton Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
MacPherson Roche Smith
Jul 20, 2018
Vibrant Economy Wales
Oct 11, 2017
Facility Innovations sro
Mar 25, 2013
May 08, 2012
Mar 27, 2012
Financial Training Associates
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Grant Thornton Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Grant Thornton News & Media
- CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grant Thornton LLP, one of America’s largest audit, tax and advisory firms, has been named a Services Partner by Workday (NASDAQ: WDAY), a leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Since 2019, Grant Thornton has been teaming up with Workday to help businesses adopt the software company’s cloud-enabled solutions, including Workday Financial Management and Workday Human Capital Management (HCM). Since becoming a Workday Advisory Partner in
- Grant Thornton's Thames Valley and Southampton teams have appointed two new partners. Andy Wood arrives via the firm’s Yorkshire office, while Sophie Murton joins from a Big Four firm. Norman Armstrong, practice leader for Grant Thornton in the Thames Valley and Southampton, said, “Welcoming Andy and Sophie to Grant Thornton’s team in the Thames Valley and Southampton (TVS) area is an exciting and really important moment.
- CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Erin Lentz, a partner in the Risk Advisory Services practice at Grant Thornton LLP, has been named to Consulting Magazine’s 2023 Women Leaders in Consulting list. The prestigious annual award, which recognizes industry standouts and rising stars in the profession, recognized Lentz for “Excellence in Leadership.” As a Risk Advisory partner at the firm, Lentz provides numerous clients with tailored solutions that solve their most complex business challenges. Under her gu
- Grant Thornton LLP has laid off nearly 200 employees in its US advisory business, marking the second round of job cuts for the large accounting firm this year.
- Grant Thornton has quietly laid off a few hundred advisory people.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd, a provider of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton operates 59 offices, works with a broad range of publicly and privately held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Grant Tho...