Industrial Machinery & Equipment · India · 570 Employees
GMM Pfaudler Limited is a leading supplier of engineered equipment and systems for critical applications in the global chemical and pharmaceutical markets. Our success is based on close and continuing interaction with our customers, application engineering expertise, innovation, customer support and a competitive cost structure. As a customer-focused organization, we strive to fully understand our customer's needs to better anticipate their future requirements. We also offer process solutions with in house application engineering and technical support services to create a competitive advantage. A truly world class organization, GMM Pfaudler is an ISO 9001:2008 company. We have been accredited by ASME for the manufacture and repair of pressure vessels under 'U' Stamp, 'U2' Stamp and 'R' Stamp, by TUV Nord for the manufacture of pressure vessels under CE 0045 (PED 97/23/EC, Module H/H1) and AD 2000-Merkblatt HP0. We have also been approved by Special Equipment Licensing Office (SELO) for the supply of pressure vessels to the People's Republic of China and by Korean Gas Safety Corporation (KGS) for the supply of pressure vessels to the Republic of Korea. Our welding workshop has been verified and recognized based on the requirements of the standard DIN EN ISO 3834-2 (EN 729-2) by TUV Nord.
View Company Info for Free
Who is GMM Pfaudler
GMM Pfaudler Org Chart
GMM Pfaudler Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Mar 02, 2022
Aug 27, 2020
Oct 14, 2017
Oct 13, 2017
interseal Dipl.-Ing Rolf Schmitz
Apr 07, 2017
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
GMM Pfaudler Tech Stack
GMM Pfaudler News & Media
- Pfaudler's stake in the company was held through DBAG Fund VI, a private equity fund advised by Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG). Following the stake sale, DBAGs nominee directors Malte Woweries and Harsh Gupta tendered their resignations
- About 9.90% of equity share capital, representing 44,50,765 equity shares, has been bought by Geranium Investments Ltd., Atreides Investments B.V., and Infinity Partners - funds controlled by ChrysCapital
- The promoter of engineering firm GMM Pfaudler on Friday divested 17.3 per cent stake in the company for Rs 1,324 crore through open market transactions.
- Shares of GMM Pfaudler fell as much as 18.1%, their worst intraday percentage fall in nearly five years, after a report said that one of its promoters will sell the bulk of its stake
- The floor price has been fixed at Rs 1,700 per share, at an 11.6 percent discount from the current market price (CMP), according to multiple people familiar with the development.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding GMM Pfaudler
GMM Pfaudler Limited is a leading supplier of engineered equipment and systems for critical applications in the global chemical and pharmaceutical markets. Our success is based on close and continuing interaction with our customers, application engineering expertise, innovation, customer support and a competitive cost structure. As a customer-focus...