Business Services · New York, United States · 25 Employees
View Company Info for Free
Who is Give Lively
Our founders are philanthropists who have worked extensively with nonprofit organizations and seen first-hand the positive impact innovative tech can have on fundraising, at least for the nonprofits able to afford it. In 2015, they started Give Lively based on the belief that every nonprofit should have access to the best fundraising tech, no matter their means. They cover the costs of running our business so that we can serve charitable organizations without having to consider profit. Our No-Cost Collaborative ApproachPopular SearchesGive LivelyGive Lively LLCLive to Give LLCGIVE LIVELY FOUNDATION IncGivelivelySIC Code 73,738NAICS Code 56,561
Give Lively Org Chart
Similar Companies to Give Lively
Products Owned by Give Lively
Give Lively Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Give Lively News & Media
- Payments technology company Shift4 has launched a partnership with nonprofit fundraising platform Give Lively. The collaboration, announced Saturday (Sept. 23), is designed to help nonprofits in the U.S. avoid “cumbersome and expensive” funding platforms. The companies say the partnership will see…#givelively #atgivelively #daviddeparolesa #jaredisaacman #pymnts #americanredcross #rainforestfoundation #savechildren #opentable #mikerusso (Source: Reuters: Health) MedWorm Message: Have you tried o
- NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $FOUR--At today’s Global Citizen Festival, Give Lively, a ground-breaking nonprofit fundraising platform, and Shift4 (NYSE: FOUR), the leader in integrated payments and commerce technology, announced a partnership to the significant benefit of nonprofit organizations across the United States, too many of them burdened by cumbersome and expensive fundraising platforms. Give Lively, which builds powerful and practical fundraising solutions that are free for nonprofits
- Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions (WFCU) this week tapped its Ukrainian Credit Union Displacement Fund for $500,000 to launch a new credit union lending program aimed at assisting vulnerable populations and boosting sustainable development in Ukraine.
- Worldwide Foundation for Credit Unions (WFCU) in December 2022 disbursed three new grants worth a total of $355,000 from its Ukrainian Credit Union Displacement Fund to help credit unions in Ukraine cover the cost of operating expenses, purchase alternative sources of power and recover the unpaid interest on loans as part of its continuing effort to provide relief amid Russia’s ongoing full-scale invasion of Ukraine.
- SADDLE BROOK, N.J., Nov. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Charity Navigator, the world's largest nonprofit evaluator, and Give Lively, a preeminent free fundraising technology platform for nonprofits, launched a new version of Charity Navigator's Giving Basket. The Giving Basket empowers donors...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Give Lively
Our founders are philanthropists who have worked extensively with nonprofit organizations and seen first-hand the positive impact innovative tech can have on fundraising, at least for the nonprofits able to afford it. In 2015, they started Give Lively based on the belief that every nonprofit should have access to the best fundraising tech, no matte...