Finance · Singapore · 2,100 Employees
Founded in 1981, GIC is a sovereign wealth fund. This company manages Singapore's foreign reserves. They work to secure the country's financial future by investing across a range of asset classes in both the public & private markets. GIC is headquartered in Singapore.
View Company Info for Free
Who is GIC
GIC Org Chart
GIC Company Metrics
Dec 22, 2021
Green Ko Energ
May 25, 2012
May 13, 2012
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
GIC News & Media
- THE DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER GLOBAL AWARDS CEREMONY AND GALA ON NOV. 13 IN NEW YORK CITY TO FOCUS ON GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS NEW YORK , Nov. 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Business Council for International Understanding (BCIU), a nonprofit association working to promote international understanding...
- Taiwan's BLF shortlists six managers for local equity mandate; GIC purchases stake in European hotel chain; China's state-run basic pension fund posts 2022 results; Japan's GPIF posts loss in September-ended quarter; and more.
- Singapore's GIC revealed its acquisition of a 35% stake in Hotel Investment Partners (HIP) from Blackstone, bolstering its European hospitality portfolio by 72 luxury hotels. GIC is strategically poised to capitalize on the post-pandemic surge in international tourism. Concurrently, GIC divested its 49% stake in Chatswood Chase Sydney back to Australian retail property group Vicinity.
- GIC has acquired a 35% stake in Blackstone's Hotel Investment Partners and sold its half-share in a Sydney mall to Vicinity Centres
- In the largest private placement in Europe this year, H2 Green Steel has raised about €1.5 billion in equity from an investor group led by Altor, GIC, Hy24 and Just Climate. The round will finance the world’s first large-scale green steel plant and Europe’s first giga-scale electrolyzer. The private placement is co-led by new investor Hy24, together with existing investors Altor, GIC and Just Climate. The transaction also includes new investors Andra AP - fonden and Temasek
Frequently Asked Questions regarding GIC
Founded in 1981, GIC is a sovereign wealth fund. This company manages Singapore's foreign reserves. They work to secure the country's financial future by investing across a range of asset classes in both the public & private markets. GIC is headquartered in Singapore....