Automotive Parts · Colorado, United States · 15,000 Employees
The Gates Corporation is a manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions that are used in diverse industrial and automotive applications. The Gates Corporation headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Gates Corporation
Top Competitors of Gates Corporation
Gates Corporation Org Chart
Gates Corporation Email Formats
Gates Corporation uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Gates Corporation Email Formats||Percentage|
|first + last||JohnSmith@gates.com|
Get Verified Emails
Gates Corporation Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Nov 06, 2020
Techflow Technology Ltd
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
Gates Corporation News & Media
- Microsoft Corp. Co-Founder Bill Gates is celebrated for his monumental role in the tech world and is known as one of the planet's wealthiest people. Yet, an intriguing “what-if” scenario arises: Had he “diamond-handed” his Microsoft shares — a term in finance meaning to hold onto assets through market ups and downs — his wealth might have soared to unmatched levels. A resurfaced article from 2021 amplifies this speculation: What if Gates had kept his
- Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 Gates Industrial Corporation plc beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.35, expectations were $0.32. Operator: Ladies and gentlemen, good morning. My name is Abby, and I’ll be your conference operator today. At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the […]
- DENVER, Nov. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Third-Quarter 2023 Financial Summary Record third-quarter net sales of $872.9 million, up 1.4% compared to the prior-year period and representing a core revenue decrease of (0.5)% year-over-year. Net income attributable to shareholders of $78.7...
- DENVER, Oct. 30, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES), a global manufacturer of innovative, highly engineered power transmission and fluid power solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in the Baird 2023 Global Industrial Conference in...
- DENVER, Oct. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Gates Industrial Corporation plc (NYSE:GTES) will issue its third-quarter earnings release before the market opens on Friday, November 3, 2023. Management will host a webcast and conference call on the same day at 10:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Gates Corporation
The Gates Corporation is a manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions that are used in diverse industrial and automotive applications. The Gates Corporation headquartered in Denver, Colorado....