Financial Software · New York, United States · 50 Employees
FundGuard is a next-generation SaaS platform for investment management and administration that is powered by AI. FundGuard helps asset managers and fund administrators to manage mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance products, and pension funds, supporting digital transformation, operations automation, AI-based insights, resiliency, and migration to the cloud. FundGuard is backed by strategic partners including Citi and State Street Corp, venture firms Blumberg Capital, LionBird Ventures, and Team8 Capital among others, as well as industry executives Heidi Miller, Jack Klinck, Jay Mandelbaum and others.
View Company Info for Free
Who is FundGuard
Top Competitors of FundGuard
FundGuard Org Chart
FundGuard Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
FundGuard Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
FundGuard News & Media
- Global Footprint Continues to Expand as FundGuard Brings its Transformative Investment Accounting Platform to the European Market LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, September 18, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- FundGuard, the AI-powered, cloud-native SaaS investment …
- One of the most exciting award categories of Leaders in Custody, Global Custodian takes an in-depth look at the nominees for the Fintech of the Year award. The post Editors’ Choice Awards 2023: Fintech of the Year shortlist appeared first on Global Custodian.
- PITTSBURGH--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Confluence Technologies, Inc. (“Confluence”), a global technology solutions provider helping the investment management industry solve complex investment data challenges, today announced a partnership with FundGuard, the cloud native, AI-powered, multi-asset class investment accounting platform. The partnership will combine functionality from Confluence’s fund administration platform Unity™ and Revolution, its suite of asset management performance and risk solutions,
- According to FundGuard, its SaaS investment accounting platform “enables clients to leverage modern cloud and AI capabilities reducing costs, automating workflows, and driving an increased customer experience with access to meaningful data in real-time.” The partnership “integrates SIX’ end-of-day market prices, core security master data and... Read More
- SIX, the global financial information provider, today announced its partnership with FundGuard, the cloud native and multi-asset class investment accounting platform to deliver global pricing, market and reference data to asset managers, asset owners, and asset servicers.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding FundGuard
FundGuard is a next-generation SaaS platform for investment management and administration that is powered by AI. FundGuard helps asset managers and fund administrators to manage mutual funds, ETFs, hedge funds, insurance products, and pension funds, supporting digital transformation, operations automation, AI-based insights, resiliency, and migrati...