FMC - Business Information
Chemicals & Related Products · Pennsylvania, United States · 6,400 Employees
FMC Corporation, a diversified chemical company, provides solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, consumer, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, andFMC Lithium. The FMC Agricultural Solutions segment develops, manufactures, and sells crop protection chemicals, such as insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides that are used in agriculture to enhance crop yield and by controlling a range of insects, weeds, and diseases, as well as in non-agricultural markets for pest control. The FMC Health and Nutrition segment offers microcrystalline cellulose for use in drug dry tablet binders and disintegrants, and food ingredients; carrageenan for use in food ingredients for thickening and stabilizing, pharmaceutical, and nutraceutical encapsulates; alginates for food ingredients, pharmaceutical excipients, healthcare, and industrial uses; natural colorants for use in foods, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics; and omega-3 EPA/DHA for nutraceutical and pharmaceutical uses. The FMC Lithium segment offers lithium for use in batteries, polymers, pharmaceuticals, greases and lubricants, glass and ceramics, and other industrial uses. FMC Corporation was founded in 1884 and is headquartered in Philadelphia,...
View Company Info for Free
Who is FMC
Top Competitors of FMC
FMC Org Chart
FMC Company Metrics
Jul 15, 2021
Sep 01, 2018
Feb 02, 2016
Nov 21, 2009
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
FMC News & Media
- Grow comes to Fairfield Medical Center from Hocking Valley Community Hospital, where she served as Chief Financial Officer for 11 years.
- In this article, we shall cover the 15 biggest agricultural companies in the US. To skip our detailed analysis of some of the risks and potentials affecting the American agricultural industry in 2023, go directly and see 5 Biggest Agricultural Companies in the US. According to an outlook presented by the US Department of Agriculture […]
- PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC) announced today that Jacqueline (Jackie) Scanlan has been named executive vice president and chief human resources officer (CHRO). Scanlan will lead the global Human Resources (HR) function and assume responsibility...
- Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
- FMC Corporation's ( NYSE:FMC ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to $0.58 on 19th...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding FMC
FMC Corporation, a diversified chemical company, provides solutions, applications, and products for the agricultural, consumer, and industrial markets worldwide. The company operates through three segments: FMC Agricultural Solutions, FMC Health and Nutrition, and FMC Lithium. The FMC Agricultural Solutions segment develops, manufactures, and sells...