Software · Canada · <25 Employees
1) We are going to "do it right" and not rush a half-baked product to market. We wanted to make sure Version 1 had all the features of a MLP (Minimum Lovable Product!) That meant taking the time to create a solid architecture that can grow. 2) We are going to ensure that our clients and partners are going to be treated fairly so that everyone wins. Fair pricing, excellent customer support, open-sourced front-end code, and an open API to our back-end services. 3) We are going to practice total transparency. Whether its pricing or features, we wanted to be sure our clients know exactly what we can deliver. With integrity as a core value, we forewent the razzle-dazzle so that the right information reached our customers. WE DIDN'T DO IT ALONE. Our first task was creating an advisory board who we could consult with about new ideas and approaches to old problems. These amazing individuals ensured we were meeting all the industry requirements and kept the development for our solution headed in the right direction. We also hired developers who could understand the market and not just code. This skill set has allowed us rapid development of features that your law firm will actually use. In October, 2017 Soluno was released! Fast forward to today (April, 2018): early feedback tells us that we achieved our initial goals, but we aren't stopping here - there's always features to add! Our team
View Company Info for Free
Who is Soluno
Top Competitors of Soluno
Soluno Org Chart
Top Companies in Canada
Soluno News & Media
- VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA, November 15, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Appara, Canada’s leading legal entity management, workflow automation, and document automation platform, is proud to announce a new partnership with legal accounting software provider Soluno. …
- Combined companies to create a unified practice management and accounting software platform for midsize law firms in the U.S. and Canada DENVER and TORONTO, Sept. 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Actionstep, the global cloud practice management platform for midsize law firms, today announced the...
- Legal technology company CASEpeer announced the release of an integration with Soluno, accounting software for law firms. The integration will allow law firms to seamlessly work between the two cloud-based technologies, streamlining cost and client trust accounting. (PRWeb October 12, 2020) Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/casepeer_legal_software_announces_new_integration_with_soluno/prweb17458750.htm
- TORONTO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Soluno, one of the fastest-growing legal accounting products, recently launched its integration with LawPay, the leader in online legal payments.
ClientPay Partners With Soluno By Devlos To Seamlessly Streamline Legal Payment Processing For Law FirmsST. PAUL, Minn., Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- ClientPay (www.clientpay.com), an award-winning digital payment processing solution for legal and other professional services firms, today announced at the ABA TECHSHOW in Chicago (Booth @207) its partnership with practice management solution ...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Soluno
1) We are going to "do it right" and not rush a half-baked product to market. We wanted to make sure Version 1 had all the features of a MLP (Minimum Lovable Product!) That meant taking the time to create a solid architecture that can grow. 2) We are going to ensure that our clients and partners are going to be treated fairly so that everyone wins....