Conning - Business Information
Finance · Connecticut, United States · 200 Employees
Conning (www.conning.com) is a leading global investment management firm with more than $115 billion in global assets under management as of June 30, 2017.* With a long history of serving the insurance industry, Conning supports institutional investors, including pension plans, with investment solutions and asset management offerings, award-winning risk modeling software, and industry research. Founded in 1912, Conning has offices in Boston, Cologne, Hartford, Hong Kong, London, New York, and Tokyo. *As of June 30, 2017, represents the combined global assets under management for the affiliated firms under Conning Holdings Limited, and Cathay Securities Investment Trust Co., Ltd. ("SITE"). SITE reports internally into Conning Asia Pacific Limited, but is a separate legal entity under Cathay Financial Holding Co., Ltd. which is the ultimate controlling parent of all Conning entities.Legal | Disclaimers | Terms and Conditions: https://www.conning.com/terms-of-usePrivacy & Social Media Policy: https://www.conning.com/privacy-and-social-media-policy
View Company Info for Free
Who is Conning
Top Competitors of Conning
Conning Org Chart
Conning Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Customized Services Administrators
Jul 18, 2022
Jul 18, 2022
Conning Research and Consulting
Jul 15, 2021
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
Conning News & Media
- Tighter capacity terms expected to slow future growth HARTFORD, Conn., Aug. 2, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Premiums sourced by Managing General Agents (MGAs), a key distribution channel for U.S. property-casualty (P&C) insurers, grew significantly in 2022, according to a new Conning study. At...
- HARTFORD, Conn., July 13, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The next three years will be critical to the long-term growth prospects of the cyber insurance market, according to a scenario-led analysis of the market's dynamics released today by Conning entitled "Cyber Risk: On the Edge of Insurability."...
- Hartford-based investment management firm Conning announced Thursday that it will be acquired by the Italian company Generali Investment Holdings. Conning, which has offices in Boston and New York City in addition to its headquarters in Hartford’s Gold Building, is currently owned by Cathay Financial Holdings, based in Taiwan. The deal is expected to close in the first half of 2024. Conning and its affiliates will continue to operate under their current leadership and brands, according to th
- (Bloomberg) -- Assicurazioni Generali SpA has agreed to buy Conning Holdings Ltd. as part of its plan to expand in asset management.Most Read from BloombergMeta’s Threads App Draws Millions Seeking a Twitter AlternativeUkraine Has Caught Up With Russia’s Tank Numbers, Data SignalStocks, Bonds Tumble on ‘Off the Charts’ Jobs Data: Markets WrapNYC Air Quality Drops to Unhealthy Levels — But Canadian Fires Aren’t to BlameZuckerberg’s First Tweet in 11 Years Is Playful Jibe at MuskGenerali
- HARTFORD, Conn., July 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The U.S. fronting market, where specialized carriers offer their financial strength rating, licensing, and other services primarily to managing general agents ("MGA(s)") has grown dramatically over the past several years. From a premium size...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Conning
Conning (www.conning.com) is a leading global investment management firm with more than $115 billion in global assets under management as of June 30, 2017.* With a long history of serving the insurance industry, Conning supports institutional investors, including pension plans, with investment solutions and asset management offerings, award-winning...