Clinc - Business Information
Engineering Software · Michigan, United States · 48 Employees
Clinc, headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and established in 2015, is an artificial intelligence technology company. They specialize in conversational AI that emulates human intelligence.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Clinc
Top Competitors of Clinc
Clinc Org Chart
Clinc Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Top Companies in United States
Clinc News & Media
- ANN ARBOR, MI, UNITED STATES, September 21, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Clinc, the leader in Conversational Artificial Intelligence technology for Banking, was recently named the top Conversational AI platform for Financial Service Organizations by Eweek. …
- Clinc can now offer their revolutionary IVR technology for banks and credit unions ANN ARBOR, MI, UNITED STATES, January 10, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Clinc today announced the launch of Clinc IVR, its latest digital innovation for banks and credit …
- Clinc partners with Swiss-based company Unblu to deliver groundbreaking, AI-driven digital solutions for banks and credit unions. ANN ARBOR, MI, UNITED STATES, December 15, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Clinc is pleased to announce its latest partnership …
- Finastra today announced that Clinc, the leading conversational AI specialist serving global financial institutions, will deliver its Virtual Banking Assistant technology fully integrated within Finastra’s Fusion Digital Banking platform.
- Integrated technology provides an enhanced AI-driven user experience ANN ARBOR, MI & PLANO, TX, USA, October 6, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ -- Clinc, a leading global provider of conversational artificial intelligence technologies, and Alkami Technology …
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Clinc
Clinc, headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and established in 2015, is an artificial intelligence technology company. They specialize in conversational AI that emulates human intelligence....