Manufacturing · Ohio, United States · 43,000 Employees
Founded 1929 and Headquartered in Ohio, United States. Cintas Corporation, a Washington corporation, helps more than one million businesses of all types and sizes, primarily in the United States as well as Canada and Latin America, get ready to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhance our customers image and help keep their facilities and employees clean, safe and looking their best. With products and services including uniforms, mats, mops, restroom supplies, first aid and safety products, fire extinguishers and testing, and safety training, Cintas helps customers get Ready for the Workday.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Cintas
Top Competitors of Cintas
Cintas Org Chart
Cintas Email Formats
Cintas uses at least 5 email formats with last + first initials (ex. ) being used of the time
|Cintas Email Formats||Percentage|
|last + first initials||SmithJ@cintas.com|
|last + first initials + middle initials||SmithJL@cintas.com|
|first initials + last||JSmith@gkservices.com|
|first initials + last initials||JSmith@gkservices.com|
Get Verified Emails
Cintas Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
Les Services G & K
Feb 02, 2016
Oct 19, 2010
White Fire Extinguisher
Rental Uniform Service
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Cintas Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Cintas News & Media
- MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The state-of-the-art facility will support the region’s innovation economy, creating more than 25 jobs in the next few months.
- CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Uncontrolled bleeding is the top cause of preventable deaths from trauma1. Approximately 20% of individuals who lost their lives to traumatic injuries could have survived if someone present had received adequate training in bleeding control2. Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS), the largest national provider of American Heart Association (AHA) CPR and AED trainings, today launched its Bleeding Control Training Program. This course is designed to help businesses quickl
- Cintas Corp. and employees challenging the uniform maker’s 401(k) plan fees reached a tentative agreement to settle a dispute that once caught the attention of the US Supreme Court.
- CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cintas Corporation (Nasdaq: CTAS) announced that the Company’s Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $1.35 per share of common stock payable on December 15, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 15, 2023. Cintas has a strong record of returning capital to its shareholders and has consistently raised its dividend each year since Cintas’ initial public offering 41 years ago in 1983. Any future dividend declarations,
- GRAHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The state-of-the-art facility will support region’s innovation economy, creating more than 100 jobs over the next year.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Cintas
Founded 1929 and Headquartered in Ohio, United States. Cintas Corporation, a Washington corporation, helps more than one million businesses of all types and sizes, primarily in the United States as well as Canada and Latin America, get ready to open their doors with confidence every day by providing a wide range of products and services that enhanc...