Banking · Brazil · 2,652 Employees
The Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) founded in 1952 and headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, is the main financing agent for development in Brazil.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Bndes
Bndes Org Chart
Bndes Tech Stack
Bndes News & Media
- The Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) has granted financing of R$1.3 billion for the export of eleven Embraer E-175 commercial jets to Alaska Airlines, the fifth largest airline in the USA. The funding will cover a portion of Alaska’s investment in the aircraft purchase. Disbursements will be made in Brazilian Reais in Brazil, directly to Embraer.
- Latin America-focused solar developer Atlas Renewable Energy has secured a US$210 million loan from the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) to finance its 438MW Boa Sorte solar project in Brazil
- Brazil's National Development Bank approved two credit lines to support Eve's eVTOL development program MELBOURNE, Fla., Dec. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Eve Air Mobility ("Eve") (NYSE: EVEX; EVEXW) announced today the approval by the executive board of Brazil's National Development Bank...
- Embraer announced on October 11 that the Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) approved financing for the export of six Embraer E175 commercial jets to the north A
- Brazilian state development bank BNDES and planemaker Embraer SA have entered a deal for the lender to fund exports of six E-175 jets to U.S.-based carrier SkyWest Inc, the bank's managing director told Reuters. Bruno Aranha said in an interview that the loan was modeled as a post-shipment export credit, through which BNDES will fund the exports and SkyWest assume the debt. It has also involved four private insurers - AXA XL, Axis
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Bndes
The Brazilian Development Bank (BNDES) founded in 1952 and headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, is the main financing agent for development in Brazil....