Mark Willson

Property Manager at The Good Shepherd Center

Company:
The Good Shepherd Center
Wrong Mark Willson?

Last Updated 7/26/2013

General Information

Employment History

Registrar  - Nantucket Historical Association

Education

B.F.A.  - painting , University of New Mexico

Affiliations

Operations Manager  - Historic Landmarks Commission

Web References  

Historic Seattle :: Good Shepherd Center

Mark Willson left in September 2011 after serving as the Operations Manager at Good Shepherd Center for 23 years.
See Mark's Farewell.

Read More
City Fruit » History

Mark Wilson, the property manager for the Good Shepherd Center, states that the building, which was constructed in 1905, originally housed the Sisters of the Good Shepherd, a Roman Catholic order of nuns that were devoted to the care, rehabilitation and education of girls and young women in crisis.
In 1889, Wilson sold the piece of land to Everett Smith, an attorney who was the clerk for Judge Thomas Burke.

Read More
City Fruit » Stewarded Parks

Mark Wilson, the property manager for the Good Shepherd Center, states that the building, which was constructed in 1905, originally housed the Sisters of the Good Shepherd, a Roman Catholic order of nuns that were devoted to the care, rehabilitation and education of girls and young women in crisis.

Read More

Browse ZoomInfo’s Directories