Last Update

This profile was last updated on 5/15/2017 and contains contributions from the  ZoomInfo Community.

is this you? Claim your profile.

Wrong David Buckley?

David Ward Buckley

Owners Agent

King Penguin Properties LLC

HQ Phone:  (646) 340-1700

Direct Phone: (412) ***-****direct phone

Email: d***@***.com

Get Zoominfo Grow
Community Edition

+ Get 10 Free Contacts a Month

Please agree to the terms and conditions.

I agree to the  Terms of Service and  Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING!

computers
  • 1.Download
    the Plugin
    v sign
  • 2.Run Installation
    Wizard
  • 3.Check Your Inbox to
    Sign Up for ZoomInfo Community Edition

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I understand that I will receive a subscription to ZoomInfo Community Edition at no charge in exchange for downloading and installing the ZoomInfo Contact Contributor utility which, among other features, involves sharing my business contacts as well as headers and signature blocks from emails that I receive.

King Penguin Properties LLC

1140 Avenue of the Americas 9th Floor

New York City, New York, 10036

United States

Company Description

Through our team's extensive experience in acquiring and managing real estate, King Penguin Opportunity Fund is able to locate and analyze target assets that provide the potential for income and growth. Our focus is creating and maintaining investor wealth t...more

Find other employees at this company (4)

Background Information

Employment History

Business Development Manager

Ti Services inc


Web References(3 Total References)


Elevator woes plague 19-floor Downtown building | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Although the notices blamed the shutdown on a transformer issue, Dave Buckley, an agent for New York-based King Penguin Opportunity Fund, the building owner, said he wasn't sure what was causing the problems.


Allegheny building reopens after fire | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"I feel thankful this is behind us," said Dave Buckley, an agent for King Penguin.
"All we want to do is make sure our tenants get back in and we accommodate them the best way possible." The building lost power in the fire because it receives its electricity from a transformer located in the old department store. The blaze also knocked out water service and air conditioning. In addition, an April flood had damaged the building's fire pump and a new one did not arrive until two days before the fire, according to Mr. Buckley. Mr. Buckley said compensation was not an issue he could address. But he added King Penguin was "very anxious to get the tenants back in." He estimated the building is about 90 percent operational with the other 10 percent to be "taken care of quickly." "When you bring a building that's 100 years old back on line, there's always things that have to be adjusted," he said. Still a work in progress is the job of separating the electrical feeds between the Macy's and Allegheny buildings. Until that is done, there could be the potential for another disruption. Superstitious types might want to keep their fingers crossed to prevent that from happening. Mr. Buckley would have none of it. "I'm keeping everything crossed," he said.


Safety inspections could lead to Allegheny Building reopening | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

The building, closed since the fire July 30, is expected to open by the middle of next week once all inspections and a fire safety review have been completed, said Dave Buckley, an agent for the owner, New York-based King Penguin Opportunity Fund.
Mr. Buckley said they may even be able to come back sooner if a fire watch is activated until the pump, which pushes water to the sprinkler system, is inspected and approved. Mr. Buckley said he hasn't talked to any tenants who have said "they are leaving or breaking their lease because of the fire." One law firm did file a court injunction to gain access to the building beyond the Wednesday fire watch hours so it could move out, as its lease was expiring at the end of August. Although some blame King Penguin in part for the long shutdown, Mr. Buckley maintained the owner is working as fast as possible to get the building back in operation. The fire that knocked out the electricity and an April flood that damaged the fire pump were events beyond King Penguin's control, he said. When the pump was damaged a new one had to be ordered. It arrived two days before the fire, he said. They were accidents," Mr. Buckley said.


Similar Profiles

city

Browse ZoomInfo's Business
Contact Directory by City

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Business People Directory

city

Browse ZoomInfo's
Advanced Company Directory