Ahmad Ajam

Ahmad Ajam

Official DJ and Product Trainer at Pioneer Electronics Inc

Update Profile
2265 East 220th Street, Long Beach, California, United States
HQ Phone:
(310) 952-2000

General Information


Promotion and Music Consultant (DJ) - Fluid Production

Radio Broadcaster, Producer - Mix FM Lebanon

Resident DJ - Peppermint club

Senior Producer - Music Plus & Gear One

Senior Producer - Nickelodeon Arabia

Producer- Castrol Racing Heroes - Sportsbrand Media Group

Producer- Axis of Evil Middle East Comedy Tour - Showtime Networks Inc.

Senior Producer - GearOne Inc

Account Executive - TBWA\RAAD


BA - Communication Arts , LAU

Recent News  

Latest News | DJ Mad-Jam | ScoopCity

Ahmad Ajam (known to clubbers as Mad-Jam) has had a very busy year in 2011.
Apart from touring all across the Middle East and beyond, he was also selected as the official Pioneer Middle East DJ and curator for the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project where he introduced the Lebanese party scene to the rest of the party world… Just another day in the Life of DJ Mad-Jam. Mad-Jam's career started when he was just a little boy of 10 entertaining his fellow classmates at house parties, and has since grown-up (as one does) to become perhaps one of Lebanon's biggest DJ's, partying and DJ-ing all around the world. He has exposed Kuwait, Jordan, Qatar, India, Cyprus, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman & Dubai as well as Paris, Switzerland, Moscow, Athens to his unique sounds. AND (yes there's more!), 2 weeks every year he performs in the party capital of Europe: Ibiza. As well as DJ-ing at some of the largest events in the Middle-East (including the Bacardi Festival, Peppermint Experience and the Red Bull Air Race & Creamfields), you can often find Ahmad sinking his hands in production, promotion, audio management and radio & TV broadcasting.

Read More
MEB Journal - Gear One shifts into new programming grid

Ahmad Ajam, senior producer at Gear One, told the MEB Journal that the channel is now producing 60 percent of its shows while only importing the remaining 40 percent, which are in turn dubbed or translated into Arabic.
However, despite being a 24-hour channel, there will only be four hours of new programming, each day. The shows are then repeated daily to fill the remaining programming hours "We don't have enough content for a full grid yet," says Ajam. "But we are working hard to increase production hours." He says Gear One's new show Souk Assayarat (The Car Market), a live auction-style program, has proved to be a big hit among viewers. "Calls light up the switchboard nearly an hour before it even starts. The live two-hour show is broadcast twice a week and features a host showcasing six cars to be sold. The cars' owners are also present on set and can take part in the sales process. "Sometimes the owners step in and haggle with the callers," Ajam explains. "It's a show that suits the regional market. Arabs love to negotiate. Wheels and Gears, another weekly half-hour show, explores three cars in every episode by showcasing them in an artistic way. Owned by the Abu Dhabi-based GBS conglomerate, Gear One will mainly generate its revenue from ad sales in contrast to sister channels Music Plus and Awtar which are largely dependent on SMS and chat bar revenues. "We've just set up our updated grid so we could actually squeeze ads between programs," Ajam says.

Read More


Read More

Browse ZoomInfo’s Directories