Walgreens Boots Alliance
Holding Companies & Conglomerates · Illinois, United States · 315,000 Employees
Walgreens Boots Alliance is a global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. The company was created through the combination of Walgreens and Alliance Boots in December 2014. Walgreens Boots Alliance is a retail pharmacy, health and daily living destinationacross the USA and Europe. The company is a pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Walgreens Boots Alliance
Top Competitors of Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance Org Chart
Walgreens Boots Alliance Email Formats
Walgreens Boots Alliance uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Walgreens Boots Alliance Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + last||JSmith@walgreensbootsalliance.com|
Get Verified Emails
Walgreens Boots Alliance Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Jul 18, 2022
Oct 28, 2018
Boots Apotek Krkerøy
Oct 13, 2017
Boots apotek Oppsal
Jul 05, 2012
Sleep Management Solutions
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
Walgreens Boots Alliance News & Media
- Former Cigna and Express Scripts executive Tim Wentworth reportedly a candidate to fill WBA CEO vacancy left by departure of Rosalind
- Drugstore chain Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA), perhaps better known as “Walgreens,” made a splash in Friday’s trading by announcing its choice for its new C...
- Walgreens Boots Alliance is considering former Cigna executive Tim Wentworth to be its next chief executive, Bloomberg News reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.
- Wentworth was CEO of Express Scripts before Cigna acquired the pharmacy benefits manager in a $67 billion deal in 2018.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average, a barometer of Wall Street's health for over 127 years, is considering a reshuffle that may see three of its constituents - Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA), Verizon Communications (NYSE:VZ), and Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) - facing removal due to their dwindling share prices. The index, unlike the market cap-weighted indices like the S&P 500 and Nasdaq Composite, is share price-weighted. This means that the higher a component's share price, the more influence
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance is a global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. The company was created through the combination of Walgreens and Alliance Boots in December 2014. Walgreens Boots Alliance is a retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. The company is a pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail...