Veritex Community Bank
Banking · Texas, United States · 763 Employees
Veritex Holdings, Inc. operates as the holding company for Veritex Community Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals. The companys deposit products include checking, demand, savings, money market, and time accounts, as well as commercial deposit and financial institution money market accounts. Its loan portfolio consists of commercial real estate and general commercial loans, residential real estate loans, and consumer loans. The company also provides a range of online banking solutions, such as access to account balances, online transfers, online bill payment and electronic delivery of customer statements, and ATMs, as well as banking through telephone, mail, and personal appointment. In addition, it offers debit cards, night depository services, direct deposits, cashier's checks, and letters of credit; treasury management services, including balance reporting, transfers between accounts, wire transfer initiation, automated clearinghouse origination, and stop payments; and cash management deposit products consisting of lockbox, remote deposit capture, positive pay, reverse positive pay, account reconciliation services, zero balance accounts, and sweep accounts. As of December 31, 2016, the company operated through 10 branches located in Dallas. It also operates a mortgage office in Dallas. Veritex Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Dallas,...
View Company Info for Free
Who is Veritex Community Bank
Top Competitors of Veritex Community Bank
Veritex Community Bank Org Chart
Veritex Community Bank Company Metrics
Jul 18, 2022
North Avenue Capital
Jun 25, 2017
Santander Investment Services
Aug 02, 2016
Apr 18, 2014
North Avenue Capital
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Veritex Community Bank Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Veritex Community Bank News & Media
- Veritex Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:VBTX ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per share on the 24th of...
- Veritex Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:VBTX) Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call October 25, 2023 9:30 AM ETCompany ParticipantsSusan Caudle - Investor...
- Despite market challenges, Veritex Holdings Inc (VBTX) continues to strengthen its balance sheet and capital
- DALLAS, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (www.vertexbank.com) Veritex Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: VBTX) (“the Company” or “Veritex”), the holding company...
- DALLAS, Sept. 05, 2023 -- Veritex Holdings, Inc. , the holding company for Veritex Community Bank , is pleased to announce, following an extensive nationwide search by Chartwell Partners, the...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Veritex Community Bank
Veritex Holdings, Inc. operates as the holding company for Veritex Community Bank that provides various commercial banking products and services to small and medium-sized businesses, and professionals. The companys deposit products include checking, demand, savings, money market, and time accounts, as well as commercial deposit and financial instit...