Banking · Singapore · 28,659 Employees
Headquartered in Singapore, United Overseas Bank Ltd. (UOB) engages in the provision of financial services. It operates through the following segments: Group Retail (GR); Group Wholesale Banking (GWB); Global Markets (GM); and Others.
View Company Info for Free
Who is UOB
Top Competitors of UOB
UOB Org Chart
UOB Email Formats
UOB uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|UOB Email Formats||Percentage|
|first + last||JohnSmith@uobgroup.com|
Get Verified Emails
UOB News & Media
- Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in United Overseas Bank Limited ( SGX:U11 ) over the past...
- SINGAPORE (Nov 20): United Overseas Bank (UOB) has completed the acquisition of Citigroup’s consumer banking business in Indonesia. Citibank Indonesia’s assets and liabilities have also been fully integrated into UOB Indonesia.
- A recent study conducted by the United Overseas Bank (OUB) suggests that Vietnamese consumers are increasingly turning to digital banking and modern payment methods, with convenience and speed as among the major factors cited for the preference. The report, “ASEAN Consumer Sentiment Study”, indicates a significant... Read More
- HONG KONG, Oct 26, 2023 - (ACN Newswire) - About 65% of enterprises in the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area (GBA) have adopted green and sustainable development practices in business operations, and about 70% said they would consider using more of Hong Kong’s green products and services over the next two years, a research report by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and UOB revealed. The HKTDC and UOB have jointly released a research
- United Overseas Bank Limited ( SGX:U11 ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 18th of...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding UOB
Headquartered in Singapore, United Overseas Bank Ltd. (UOB) engages in the provision of financial services. It operates through the following segments: Group Retail (GR); Group Wholesale Banking (GWB); Global Markets (GM); and Others....