Union Bank of India
Banking · India · 75,201 Employees
Union Bank of India provides various banking products and services. It operates through four segments: Treasury Operations, Retail Banking Operations, Corporate and Wholesale Banking, and Other Banking Operations. The company offers savings and current accounts; term and recurring deposits; and demat and online trading accounts. It also provides retail loans, including home, vehicle, education, and personal loans; loans against the property; and loans for pensioners, as well as products and loans for micro, small, and medium enterprises. In addition, the company offers mutual funds, life, non-life, health, and general insurance products, and tax saving deposits; government saving schemes, tax collection services, pension products, and departmentalized ministries accounts; short term, long term, and other credit for agricultural/SSI/tertiary sectors; and safe deposit locker and cheque collection services. Further, it provides corporate loans comprising Covid emergency line of credit, trade finance, working capital, lines of credit, project financing, and channel finance; debt structuring/restructuring, loan syndication, structured finance, mergers and acquisition advisory, and private equity services; cash management, ECGC cover, and foreign exchange services, as well as derivatives; export and import finance services; NRI banking services; and treasury and other products, and remittance services. Additionally, the company offers app, internet, self-service, ATM, and SMS banking services; point of sale terminal and immediate payment services; and combo, debit, credit, gift, prepaid, and payroll cards. As of March 31, 2022, it operated 8,870 branches in India; 3 overseas branches at Hong Kong, Dubai, and Sydney; 1 representative office in Abu Dhabi; and 11,232 ATMs. The company was incorporated in 1919 and is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Union Bank of India
Top Competitors of Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India Org Chart
Union Bank of India Email Formats
Union Bank of India uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Union Bank of India Email Formats||Percentage|
|first + last||JohnSmith@unionbankofindia.com|
Get Verified Emails
Union Bank of India Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Jul 18, 2022
B O R Lanand
Apr 22, 2020
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Union Bank of India News & Media
- -- Union Bank of India selected IBM India to act as a system integrator for its digital transformation project, according to a Tuesday filing. The bank in April unveiled its plan to create a digital...
- Union Bank of India, one of the leading public sector banks in the country, takes a giant leap towards a future-ready and customer-centric approach with its ambitious Digital Transformation initiative. In a strategic move to usher in a new era of banking, the bank has partnered with M/s IBM India Pvt Ltd, a renowned technology system integrator, to co-create a state-of-the-art Digital Business Platform.
- -- Union Bank of India appointed Ashwini Kumar Ramkrishna Choudhary as its new chief risk officer, effective Monday, according to a same-day filing. Price : ₹70.05, Change: ₹+0.70,... | May 22, 2023
- In this article, we take a look at 16 largest Indian banks by assets. If you want to see more largest Indian banks by assets, go directly to 5 Largest Indian Banks by Assets. India is a country with a huge economy that’s growing quickly. In 2021, India had a nominal GDP of $3.176 trillion, […]
- "If you look at my entire stressed assets, almost 15 per cent is coming from the retail sector but slippages are only to the extent of Rs 351 crore in Q3 FY23. Besides retail, we are seeing a little stress in the MSME sector," says A. Manimekhalai.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Union Bank of India
Union Bank of India provides various banking products and services. It operates through four segments: Treasury Operations, Retail Banking Operations, Corporate and Wholesale Banking, and Other Banking Operations. The company offers savings and current accounts; term and recurring deposits; and demat and online trading accounts. It also provides re...