The SPAR Group Limited

Location:

Newry and Mourne DistrictUnited Kingdom

Industries:

SIC Codes:

5411
More

Description:

SPAR in Zimbabwe is currently operated by two regional companies. The largest is SPAR Eastern Region based in Harare, formed in 2001, as a partnership between Innscor Africa Limited and SPAR South Africa. Innscor Africa Limited acquired a 65% shareholding as well as management control of the SPAR Distribution Centre and SPAR South Africa acquired the remaining 35%. SPAR Zimbabwe have focused on the development of their private label ranges in 2010. This has built customer loyalty through offering customers quality and value for money products. This will remain a focus in 2011 as SPAR look to extend their local range. There was significant positive publicity for the SPAR brand in the last year with the announcement of the sponsorship of the Zimbabwe Rugby Union team and also a number of high quality programmes for Zimbabwe National TV. SPAR Zimbabwe launched the SPAR Mother of the Year Award. The aim is to reward exceptional mothers who through their contributions to their family and community have made a positive impact on the future of many Zimbabweans.

Read More

Recently Updated profiles at this company

General Manager - Retail Operations and Business Development

Browse ZoomInfo’s Directories