Home Improvement & Hardware Retail · Ohio, United States · 64,344 Employees
The Sherwin-Williams Company develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells paints, coatings, and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in four segments: Paint Stores Group, Consumer Group, Global Finishes Group, and Latin America Coatings Group. It offers architectural paint and coatings, protective and marine products, automotive finishes and refinish products, original equipment manufacturer product finishes, and related items under the Sherwin-Williams brand. The company also licenses technology and trade names. As of December 31, 2016, its Paint Stores Group segment operated 4,180 company-operated specialty paint stores; Global Finishes Group segment operated 288 company-operated branches; and Latin America Coatings Group segment operated 339 company-operated stores. The company also sells its products through direct sales staff and outside sales representatives to retailers, dealers, jobbers, licensees, and other third party distributors. The Sherwin-Williams Company was founded in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Sherwin-Williams
Top Competitors of Sherwin-Williams
Sherwin-Williams Org Chart
Sherwin-Williams Email Formats
Sherwin-Williams uses at least 5 email formats with first.middle initials.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Sherwin-Williams Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + last||JSmith@valspar.com|
|first + last||JohnSmith@sherwin.com|
Get Verified Emails
Sherwin-Williams Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Sherwin-Williams News & Media
- John Morikis, outgoing CEO of paint and coatings firm Sherwin-Williams, bought a large block of stock on the open market.
- The Sherwin-Williams Company announced that Heidi G. Petz (left) will assume the duties currently held by Chairman and CEO John G. Morikis (right), effective January 1, 2024. Photos courtesy of Sherwin-Williams.
- MRC -- -The board of US paint and coatings company Sherwin-Williams has elected Heidi Petz as the company’s new CEO, effective 1 January 2024, said the company.Petz has been president and chief operat
- Sherwin-Williams Co (NYSE:NYSE:SHW) Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call October 25, 2023 11:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsJames Jaye - SVP, IR & Corporate...
- Consolidated net sales and diluted net income per share show significant growth
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Sherwin-Williams
The Sherwin-Williams Company develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells paints, coatings, and related products to professional, industrial, commercial, and retail customers primarily in North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. The company operates in four segments: Paint Stores Group, Consumer Group, Global Finishes Group, and...