St. Andrew's Parish

Location:

480 East 47th AvenueVancouverBritish ColumbiaV5W 2B4Canada View Map

SIC Codes:

8661

NAICS Codes:

813110

Phone:

(604) 327-2824

Fax:

(604) 327-8067
More

Description:

St. Andrew's Parish, established in 1908, was the third parish to be established in Vancouver. During the 1946-1947 school year, the old parish hall was remodeled into a parochial school. It is interesting to note that Mr. Boughen, the architect, estimated the cost of changing the hall into a suitable facility for the school to be $9,170.00. This price did not include the furnishings. Archbishop William M. Duke approved the request of the pastor, Rev. P.H. Smeets to establish a school on December 13, 1945.

Read More

Browse ZoomInfo’s Directories