Organizations · Michigan, United States · 162 Employees
Within the Township borders, more than 73,000 Shelby Township residents enjoy access to championship public golf courses and more than 1,200 acres of first-class public parks, with hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails and access to the Clinton River, whichconnects the community to recreation opportunities throughout southeast Michigan. Shelby Townships appreciation for and abundance of green spaces goes further than its parks, though. The Townships residential neighborhoods are some of the most desirable in Macomb County, and their well-manicured, spacious lots and yards contribute to the Townships place among the highest median home values in Macomb County. Local public schools operated by the Utica Community Schools district are among the top in the region, with 11 sites within the borders of Shelby Township.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Shelby Township
Top Competitors of Shelby Township
Shelby Township Org Chart
Shelby Township Company Metrics
Jul 15, 2021
Shelby Township DDA
Apr 10, 2021
Shelby Township History
Dec 20, 2012
Shelby Township Library
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Shelby Township Tech Stack
Top Companies in United States
Shelby Township News & Media
- The Shelby Township Police Detective Bureau is seeking information about two men who may have information regarding a home invasion and shots being fired.
- The mother who helped her family assault two Shelby Township police officers at their Utica home has been charged.
- A contractor refused to start construction on an in-ground pool or refund the money of a Shelby Township woman who paid him $60,000 up front for the job, police said.
- A motorcyclist who drivers have been complaining about for weeks gave a Shelby Township officer the middle finger before speeding away, police said.
- The Shelby Township Nature Center called on the community to help name a pair of nesting bald eagles, and the results are in!
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Shelby Township
Within the Township borders, more than 73,000 Shelby Township residents enjoy access to championship public golf courses and more than 1,200 acres of first-class public parks, with hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails and access to the Clinton River, which connects the community to recreation opportunities throughout southeast Michigan. Sh...