Seven & I Holdings
Grocery Retail · Japan · 83,635 Employees
Founded in 2005, Seven & i Holdings is a Japanese diversified retail group headquartered in Nibancho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. The company is divided into service banks, internet, retail, and specialty shops.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Seven & I Holdings
Top Competitors of Seven & I Holdings
Seven & I Holdings Org Chart
Seven & I Holdings Email Formats
Seven & I Holdings uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Seven & I Holdings Email Formats||Percentage|
|first + last||JohnSmith@ex1holding.com|
Get Verified Emails
Seven & I Holdings Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Mar 04, 2012
FCTI: Financial Consulting & Trading International
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Seven & I Holdings News & Media
- Debate between Seven & I and activist fund ValueAct Capital Management is likely to continue through May 25, when Seven & I is scheduled to hold its annual general meeting.
- Masatoshi Ito, who bought 7-Eleven convenience stores to Japan and helped change the Asian nation’s culture in the process, has died at 98. Mr.Ito founded Seven & I Holdings, which acquired majority control of 7-Eleven. He also founded Ito-Yokado, Japan’s largest chain of grocery stores.
- NLP Technologist and Business Value Strategist to Lead Growth Mission
- Japanese retailer Seven & I Holdings Co, facing pressure from activist investors for structural reforms, has nominated a former executive of Uber Technologies Inc to join its board of directors, the company said on Tuesday. The operator of the 7-Eleven chain of convenience stores has named Elizabeth Miin Meyerdirk, a founding members of Uber Eats, who will join as a new outside director, pending approval from shareholders at a May 26 annual meeting.
- Japanese retailer Seven & I Holdings Co Ltd said on Thursday it would form a committee to consider strategies, but rebuffed criticism from activist investor ValueAct Capital, saying it had not presented any plans to enhance value.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Seven & I Holdings
Founded in 2005, Seven & i Holdings is a Japanese diversified retail group headquartered in Nibancho, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. The company is divided into service banks, internet, retail, and specialty shops....