Banking · Russia · 287,866 Employees
Sberbank provides financial services to consumers. Some of the services they provide include loaning, credit card issuing, checking and savings accounts, and more. This company is headquartered in Moscow, Russia and was founded in 1841.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Sberbank Russia
Top Competitors of Sberbank Russia
Sberbank Russia Org Chart
Sberbank Russia Email Formats
Sberbank Russia uses at least 5 email formats with first.last (ex. ) being used of the time
|Sberbank Russia Email Formats||Percentage|
|first initials + middle initials + last||JLSmith@sberbank.ru|
Get Verified Emails
Sberbank Russia Company Metrics
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Sberbank Russia Tech Stack
Sberbank Russia News & Media
- Sberbank's Moscow-listed shares leapt around 7% on the day, outperforming the wider index and dragging it up to a near-seven-month high. Sberbank, in common with other major Russian companies, did not pay a 2021 dividend last year, on the recommendation of the central bank and government. Gref said the bank had opted against distributing dividends last year to give it a safety margin to overcome the effect of sweeping Western sanctions, which particularly
- Russia's biggest banking institution, Sberbank, is on track to launch its decentralized finance (DeFi) platform by May. In December 2021, Sberbank's investment arm announced the launch of the first blockchain ETF in the country. Russia's biggest banking institution, Sberbank, is on track to launch… - ambcrypto.com
- The bank, however, posted a 40.1% year-on-year increase in profit under Russian standards in December as it returned to profitability in the second half of the year. Sberbank quit almost all European markets in 2022, blaming big cash outflows and threats to its staff and property over Russia's actions in Ukraine and Western sanctions.
- Russia's dominant lender Sberbank will be forced to close its office in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) early next year, First Deputy Chairman Alexander Vedyakhin said on Monday, blaming sanctions pressure.
- Russia's top lender Sberbank is on track to profitability and expects positive results this year, CEO German Gref said on Wednesday, as the Russian banking sector recovers from hefty first-half losses.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Sberbank Russia
Sberbank provides financial services to consumers. Some of the services they provide include loaning, credit card issuing, checking and savings accounts, and more. This company is headquartered in Moscow, Russia and was founded in 1841....