National Steel Car
Industrial Machinery & Equipment · Canada · 1,962 Employees
National Steel Car, founded in 1912 and headquartered in Ontario, Canada, is a manufacturer of railroad related products such as fulcrum brackets, brake piping, handholds, ladder rounds, trucks, wheel sets, and more.
View Company Info for Free
Who is National Steel Car
Top Competitors of National Steel Car
National Steel Car Org Chart
National Steel Car Tech Stack
Top Companies in Canada
National Steel Car News & Media
- HAMILTON, Ontario — Workers at railcar builder National Steel Car have approved a new contract, ending a 41-day strike by 1,475 members of the United Steelworkers. In a Tuesday vote, 87.4% of the members of Local 7135 approved the three-year agreement, which includes a 13% wage increase over the life of the contract, with 6% the first year, and a $1,000
- The strike by 1,400 National Steel Car workers in Hamilton, Ontario, enters its sixth day Tuesday. The workers, who manufacture rail cars for some of the largest class I railroads, are fighting for wage increases above inflation, the abolition of multi-tier pay and pensions, and an end to dangerous working conditions in the plant.
- HAMILTON, Ontario — About 1,500 workers are on strike at railcar manufacturer National Steel Car, the Hamilton Spectator reports. The workers, represented by United Steelworkers Local 7135, walked out on Thursday, June 29. Local president Frank Crowder told the newspaper via email that “significant issues,” including wages, remain on the table. The company’s latest offer was a three-year deal with a
- CN Announces Major Order of Hamilton-made Grain Hopper Cars CN Announces Major Order of Hamilton-made Grain Hopper Cars
- Edison, NJ -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/21/2020 -- Latest added Global (United States, European Union and China) Railcar Market research study by HTF MI offers detailed product outlook and elaborates market review till 2025. The market Study is segmented by key regions that is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is sharping its presence and some of the key players in the study are Trinity Industries, Greenbrier, National Steel Car, Union Tank Car, American Railcar
Frequently Asked Questions regarding National Steel Car
National Steel Car, founded in 1912 and headquartered in Ontario, Canada, is a manufacturer of railroad related products such as fulcrum brackets, brake piping, handholds, ladder rounds, trucks, wheel sets, and more....