Fitness & Dance Facilities · Arizona, United States · 498 Employees
Founded in 1991, Mountainside Fitness is a locally owned health club chain offering gym memberships to families and people in their community. Mountainside Fitness is located in Arizona.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Mountainside Fitness
Top Competitors of Mountainside Fitness
Mountainside Fitness Org Chart
Mountainside Fitness Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Jun 02, 2013
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
Mountainside Fitness News & Media
- Gantry, has secured $7.65 million of construction-to-permanent financing for the development of the Park 10 retail complex.
- On the 30th anniversary of Mountainside Fitness, the founder of the company is stepping back. Here's what he says is next for him — which could include a run for governor. #phoenix
- In an effort to ensure the validity of the “application” process to which AZDHS has subjected all gym applicants, Mountainside Fitness submitted an application and enlisted the services of the independent certification company HealthyVerify. This third-party certification is supported by medical professionals in order to verify a company’s ability to re-open safely. “We are aware that the AZDHS’ standards of approval were subjective, and essentially unknown to the fitness applicants, which is wh
- After a challenging few months Mountainside Fitness will welcome guests back and re-open on Monday, May 18th. All 18 fitness centers will re-open for normal business hours with enhanced safety procedures and protocols to ensure guests health and safety. The new changes and guidelines implemented include the following: All staff have been trained in COVID-19 prevention. Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the club including the front desk. Staff will continuously disinfect frequ
- Valley and Arizona based Mountainside Fitness was founded on one simple idea: to be the friendliest fitness center in town. Arizona’s largest locally owned fitness center is expanding and opening four new locations in Paradise Valley, Avondale, Eastmark in Mesa and Estrella Mountain (Goodyear). All are set to be ready for business in 2020, except Estrella Mountain which will open in 2021. More grand opening details will be announced shortly. To get updates and grand opening specials!
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Mountainside Fitness
Founded in 1991, Mountainside Fitness is a locally owned health club chain offering gym memberships to families and people in their community. Mountainside Fitness is located in Arizona....