CRH Healthcare - Business Information
Hospitals & Physicians Clinics · Georgia, United States · 750 Employees
Founded in 2012, CRH Healthcare owns and operates urgent care centers. The Company provides primary care facilities, testing laboratories, and hospitals and serves customers in the United States. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
View Company Info for Free
Who is CRH Healthcare
Top Competitors of CRH Healthcare
CRH Healthcare Org Chart
CRH Healthcare Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Apr 14, 2012
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Top Companies in United States
CRH Healthcare News & Media
- GAITHERSBURG, Md. and ATLANTA, Feb. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- CRH Healthcare (CRH), a quality- and patient-focused operator of urgent care centers in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, and Maryland has partnered with Adventist HealthCare (AHC) and acquired their three Urgent Care centers in...
- CRH Healthcare (CRH), the parent company of three leading urgent care brands in the Southeast, is pleased to announce the launch of their new brand, Patriot Urgent Care, in Maryland. This launch includes the rebranding of three Calvert County centers currently operating as ChoiceOne Urgent Care, which were purchased in March, and the opening of a new urgent care location in Reisterstown, northwest of Baltimore.
- Company to Test 200 Patients a Day at Site Donated by Power Partners
- ATLANTA and COLUMBUS, Ga., June 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- CRH Healthcare (CRH), the parent company of Peachtree Immediate Care, has completed the acquisition of the St. Francis Urgent Care in Columbus, GA, effective June 1, 2020. As the urgent care partner of the Emory Healthcare Network,...
- CRH Healthcare (CRH), a southeastern leader of urgent care centers in four states, has hired its first Chief Operations Officer from the largest urgent care operator in the country. Robert (Troy) Steckler will join CRH in June after 17 years in the urgent care industry and, most recently, as the SVP of Operations responsible for more than 280 centers and over 2500 associates.
Frequently Asked Questions regarding CRH Healthcare
Founded in 2012, CRH Healthcare owns and operates urgent care centers. The Company provides primary care facilities, testing laboratories, and hospitals and serves customers in the United States. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia....