Community Health Accreditation Partner - Business Information
Membership Organizations · Virginia, United States · 134 Employees
We accredit a variety of home and community-based health care organizations that make high-quality care a programmatic and business priority. We bring deep insights, best practices and thought leadership to the organizations we serve, improving the care and services they provide. Don't just take our word for it; we're a nationally approved accrediting organization and have "deeming" authority granted by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). We know more about home and community-based health care accreditation than anyone in the industry. It's not part of what we do; it's all we do.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Community Health Accreditation Partner
Top Competitors of Community Health Accreditation Partner
Community Health Accreditation Partner Org Chart
Community Health Accreditation Partner Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Top Companies in United States
Community Health Accreditation Partner News & Media
- Homecare Homebase is the first EHR platform to be awarded “CHAP Verified” status for Age-Friendly Care at Home in addition to Home Health and Hospice. (PRWeb June 12, 2023) Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/homecare_homebase_first_ehr_vendor_to_achieve_dual_chap_verified_status/prweb19386254.htm
- MedBridge, the industry leader in digital onboarding, education, and skills training for home health and hospice, has received verification from CHAP, the most experienced home care accreditation program nationwide.
- DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Enhabit, Inc. (NYSE: EHAB), a leading home health and hospice provider, today announced it has been awarded the Age-Friendly Care at Home Certification from Community Health Accreditation Partner (CHAP). Enhabit is the first home health provider to receive the CHAP certification for its home health agencies in Petersburg, Virginia, and Clermont, Florida. The CHAP certification program brings Age-Friendly Health Systems, an initiative of The John A. Hartford Foundation (
- QAPIplus becomes the first quality management software solution to earn CHAP verification for home health and hospice organizations. (PRWeb February 16, 2023) Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/2023/02/prweb19166313.htm
- SYNERGY HomeCare, Delray Beach, FL achieves CHAP Accreditation for the 13th year. (PRWeb December 15, 2022) Read the full story at https://www.prweb.com/releases/2022/12/prweb19073617.htm
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Community Health Accreditation Partner
We accredit a variety of home and community-based health care organizations that make high-quality care a programmatic and business priority. We bring deep insights, best practices and thought leadership to the organizations we serve, improving the care and services they provide. Don't just take our word for it; we're a nationally approved accredit...