Electricity, Oil & Gas · Canada · 737 Employees
Capital Power develops, acquires, owns, and operates power generation facilities using a variety of energy sources. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta.
View Company Info for Free
Who is Capital Power
Top Competitors of Capital Power
Capital Power Org Chart
Capital Power Company Metrics
Total Funding Amount
Most Recent Funding Amount
Number of Funding Rounds
Mar 21, 2016
Goreway Power Station
See More Acquisitions & Subsidiaries
Capital Power Tech Stack
Top Companies in Canada
Capital Power News & Media
- Capital Power Corporation (OTCPK:CPXWF) Q3 2023 Earnings Conference Call November 1, 2023 11:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsKat Perron - Manager of Media...
- Puget Sound Energy owns 49.85% interest in Frederickson 1
- Key Insights Capital Power's estimated fair value is CA$37.32 based on Dividend Discount Model Current share price of...
- News release from Vestas-American Wind Technology Portland, August 15, 2023 Vestas has received a 140 MW order to power the Halkirk II wind project owned by Capital Power in Alberta, Canada. The order consists of 31 V150-4.5 MW wind turbines. The order includes supply, delivery, and commissioning of the turbines, as well as a 10-year Active Output Management 5000 (AOM 5000) service agreement, designed to ensure optimised performance of the asset. “We’re thrilled to partner again
- Capital Power Corporation (OTCPK:CPXWF) Q2 2023 Results Conference Call August 2, 2023 11:00 AM ETCompany ParticipantsRandy Mah - Director of Investor RelationsAvik Dey - President and...
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Capital Power
Capital Power develops, acquires, owns, and operates power generation facilities using a variety of energy sources. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta....